[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

SY72Fch.png

Crassius Curio said:

When I told him about me making a free scriptset for PW, that was open source, he got so mad he blocked me on steam.  :facepalm:

Ramaraunt said:

When I told him about me making a free scriptset for PW, that was open source, he got so mad he blocked me on steam.  :facepalm:

People who display this level of immaturity you've displayed by accusing us of something that you have no evidence of at all, and simply is not true - and you just showed yet again, don't deserve to be on my friends list.

Any how, can you stop posting on this thread? Thanks.

Right, so just to head this off since I contacted several moderators and was basically told to let it fly over our heads:

We're not going to be replying to or acknowledging slanderous claims against us anymore. In other words, back up what you're saying with fact or don't say it. It's quite frankly a waste of our time to keep replying to unfounded claims, and wasting our time is a disservice to our customers. We'll spend the time on improving our services instead.

Namakan said:
Sorry, but from an outside perspective, it still looks like you had those old scripts you weren't allowed to use anymore still on your servers, which you still haven't explained.

What gives this impression? If you're referring to the video, it claims to have gotten the files from our servers, but never shows anything to do with our servers - just a folder named "OASIS". It evens says in the video that it's from last summer, when the files would have been very different. We don't even store the scripts we install on any of our production servers, since we manually install the scripts every time.

We have a contract with Gedizz that states we use his scripts. We pay him for every customer that signs up for or renews a server with scripts, because the scripts we use are the ones he provides for us. And unless someone can provide actual proof instead of loose conjecture like the video there's no reason to believe we don't. It's clearly slander by people who have a personal grudge with us for whatever reason, and that's the least credible source of information there will ever be.

Due to popular demand, we are upgrading our Chicago node to the following specifications:

CPU: E3-1270v3 @ 3.5 Ghz
RAM: 32 GB DDR3 ECC @ 1600 Mhz
Disk: 2x 2 TB HDD + 240 GB SSD
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps

In other news, we are working hard on the next update of our control panel. This update will implement Windows server support and bring a range of improvements across the board - including a in-panel config editor.

Captain Connner said:
Due to popular demand, we are upgrading our node to the following specifications:

CPU: E3-1270v3 @ 3.5 Ghz
RAM: 32 GB DDR3 ECC @ 1600 Mhz
Disk: 2x 2 TB HDD + 240 GB SSD
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps

In other news, we are working hard on the next update of our control panel. This update will implement Windows server support and bring a range of improvements across the board - including a in-panel config editor.

This is the Chicago node, for clarity.

Back
Top Bottom