[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

TommyBristol said:
The discussion on this thread is rather funny. It seems Connor, yet again, has his hands sticky with using content he doesn't necessarily have the rights to use in the way he's using it. I thought you maybe would have learnt by now.

Anyway, I'm not here to complaint. Some constructive feedback:
  • You may want to fix your home page for 21:9 monitors, it's not very professional looking, which might turn people away (https://gyazo.com/7487a30d265ee68df71db6a73e6fbef2). I gather you're using bootstrap for the page, so you probably want to put each row of points in a <div class="row"></div>, which should fix it.
  • Nice use / choice to use AdminLTE, it's a pretty solid and easy to edit for being a free admin panel, by AlmsaeedStudio. Though, I would hardly advertise that you built your panel from "ground up" as most of the good features in the panel that make it nice to use are not actually made by you. It doesn't take much to copy and paste from their documentation and then hook it up to your servers. One question, why are you using the boxed layout in it? Surely the fix or standard layout would work much better as it would make more use of your costumer's monitor(s).

21:9 monitors hadn't been a consideration, thanks for the advice. I'll fix that up as soon as possible.

And yes, we're using elements of AdminLTE for our panel. We chose the boxed layout because it fits our layouts better - the amount of empty space when using full width is god awful. However, trying to imply that the front end is any large amount of the work in a control panel like this ("It doesn't take much to copy and paste from their documentation and then hook it up to your servers") is kind of hilarious. The user interface makes up roughly 1/100th of the code in our control panel, and even that has significant modifications to the base AdminLTE theme.

Again, thanks for your input.

I'd also like to point out for everyone in this thread that it is a long established legal fact that charging to set up a product does not constitute profiting from it. It is charging for your time and expertise in setting it up, as a service rendered separate from the product itself.

As regards referring to them as open source, it's my mistake. Many of the elements contained within the thread are identical to those of true open source licenses, which may have led to the confusion.

TL;DR we're not actually violating anything in the terms of what you've laid out. If you'd like to discuss the use of these scripts with us in a more official capacity, we are (again) always more than willing to speak to customers or anyone with any concerns via our official channels of communication.

althalus311 said:
21:9 monitors hadn't been a consideration, thanks for the advice. I'll fix that up as soon as possible.

And yes, we're using elements of AdminLTE for our panel. We chose the boxed layout because it fits our layouts better - the amount of empty space when using full width is god awful. However, trying to imply that the front end is any large amount of the work in a control panel like this ("It doesn't take much to copy and paste from their documentation and then hook it up to your servers") is kind of hilarious. The user interface makes up roughly 1/100th of the code in our control panel, and even that has significant modifications to the base AdminLTE theme.

I'm glad to see that my fix worked for you.

You may also want to fix the broken link in your footer as it will likely affect your SEO / ranking. Plus, I somehow went onto your WordPress control panel through the link and could mess with stuff I probably shouldn't have been able to.

I don't get your point on the boxed layout to be honest, it seems a bit contradictory considering the blocked layout gives you huge ugly bars on the side of the screen. Why not simply make things in the panel scale better? I often use a, highly modified, version of AdminLTE I designed for project of mine and things generally scale very well (and easily) to fill the space in the fix / standard layout (both on 16:9 / 21:9). It would also make some of the tables you showcase in screenshots be easier to read (providing you haven't limited their size). Though, if that's what you are into / really think is right then fine (though, may the 21:9 / large monitor gods curse you).

I understand that a lot of work is required to hook up functionality of a website to a server, however you use the term "ground up", which does not really meet it's proper definition.

Anyway, I'll leave you be now before I make you look less professional on your "advertisement" topic.

TommyBristol said:
althalus311 said:

I'm glad to see that my fix worked for you.

You may also want to fix the broken link in your footer as it will likely affect your SEO / ranking. Plus, I somehow went onto your WordPress control panel through the link and could mess with stuff I probably shouldn't have been able to.

I don't get your point on the boxed layout to be honest, it seems a bit contradictory considering the blocked layout gives you huge ugly bars on the side of the screen. Why not simply make things in the panel scale better? I often use a, highly modified, version of AdminLTE I designed for project of mine and things generally scale very well (and easily) to fill the space in the fix / standard layout (both on 16:9 / 21:9). It would also make some of the tables you showcase in screenshots be easier to read (providing you haven't limited their size). Though, if that's what you are into / really think is right then fine (though, may the 21:9 / large monitor gods curse you).

I understand that a lot of work is required to hook up functionality of a website to a server, however you use the term "ground up", which does not really meet it's proper definition.

Anyway, I'll leave you be now before I make you look less professional on your "advertisement" topic.

We're happy with the boxed layout. Our analytics show that 97% of the traffic on our site is at 1080p or lower, and that trials we've had with full width don't display as well on those lower resolution monitors. Our priority is the functionality over the aesthetic, but if it comes to a point in the future where we can redesign to better suit those with larger monitors we will. Thanks again for your input.

Captain Connner said:
When buying the "Setup PW Scripts" option on our website, you pay for the webserver / MySQL usage and traffic. The scripts are then loaded on free of charge. The € 15 fee simply covers the rent of said MySQL and webserver for ~ 4 months (€ 3,99 /month), the average life of a PW server, making it an attractive offer for our customers.

Again, this service is completely optional, and the customer can load the scripts onto his server at any time, without any restrictions, and connect his or her scripts to another webserver not operated by us.

Does the customer have to pay this setup fee in order to get access to the scripts you guys have before he can do what he likes with them, or can he request them at any time from you, free of charge? (assuming they have an active service with you). Also, does that setup fee then have to be repayed every 4 months? as if so, that's a purchase not a setup fee.

If it is the first, then that is in violation of the terms set out on the thread setup by Gishank: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,357520.0.html?PHPSESSID=70n4dq1pei5eq6ve67s1ijtbn0

Also, I want to address something on a more personal level
TommyBristol said:
The discussion on this thread is rather funny. It seems Connor, yet again, has his hands sticky with using content he doesn't necessarily have the rights to use in the way he's using it. I thought you maybe would have learnt by now.

Anyway, I'm not here to complaint. Some constructive feedback:
  • You may want to fix your home page for 21:9 monitors, it's not very professional looking, which might turn people away (https://gyazo.com/7487a30d265ee68df71db6a73e6fbef2). I gather you're using bootstrap for the page, so you probably want to put each row of points in a <div class="row"></div>, which should fix it.
  • Nice use / choice to use AdminLTE, it's a pretty solid and easy to edit for being a free admin panel, by AlmsaeedStudio. Though, I would hardly advertise that you built your panel from "ground up" as most of the good features in the panel that make it nice to use are not actually made by you. It doesn't take much to copy and paste from their documentation and then hook it up to your servers. One question, why are you using the boxed layout in it? Surely the fix or standard layout would work much better as it would make more use of your costumer's monitor(s).

Considering I was asked for feedback personally by Connor on what I think about the control panel he has setup, in which he claimed the framework was 100% made by him and the design, I am disgusted. I was having a conversation praising the progress Oasis Hosting has made with it's own control panel, something no other provider I have seen do (aside from using the TCAdmin API) and I then got linked to this quote. On your website you even claim to have built it from scratch, Is this a lie? or what.

Please tell me I'm wrong? as I VERY clearly remember this.

AQio6C5.png

I do not mean to slander your business in any way, these are genuine concerns. Especially considering you extended an invitation to your service previously, after I vouched for you chaps.
Captain Connner said:
Jordan_The_Noble said:
This isn't a review as I really haven't tried their services nor do I have any reason to.

I can however say that both Althalus and Conner are two solid guys who do know what they're doing; I use to work with Althalus on Warlance Gameservers and Conner use to be a customer when he ran PW-Oasis.

During that time Althalus bailed us out in many complicated situations when our TCAdmin or WHMCS messed up and me freaking out, as for Conner he was confronted with many technical issues with PW-Oasis in which most of the time he fixed them himself or assisted us in fixing them, unless of course the problem was our fault.

As for Conner he was confronted with many technical issues with PW-Oasis in which most of the time he fixed them himself or assisted us in fixing them, unless of course the problem was our fault.

Two solid guys, perhaps a solid service.

Thanks.

Thank you :smile: We will be happy to provide you with an awesome service just like you did with us.

Anyways,
For anyone wishing to rent a server: We now have a discount code active which will grant 15% off for any new server you order, use discount code "oasishosting" when checking out.

The complete API has been exclusively written by me. Everything from the way the communication between user and server is handled to the way in which we communicate with our servers. We did this to make sure we can implement any functionality we desire.

AdminLTE should really be seen as an addition to the Bootstrap framework, and it has been used as such, as it consists of individual components which we have heavily modified to form a functional and easy to use interface for our customers.

Yet again, all feedback is appriciated!

Captain Connner said:
The complete API has been exclusively written by me. Everything from the way the communication between user and server is handled to the way in which we communicate with our servers. We did this to make sure we can implement any functionality we desire.

AdminLTE should really be seen as an addition to the Bootstrap framework, and it has been used as such, as it consists of individual components which we have heavily modified to form a functional and easy to use interface for our customers.

Please define "heavily modified".

From my experience of using AdminLTE, you haven't change pretty much anything in regards to the interface other than the stuff AlmsaeedStudio intendeds you to change. If you are implying you changed much in regards to customizing it for the "Oasis theme", which is less documentated by AlmsaeedStudio, that is not hard either as you simply have to edit their CSS files to change the navbar theme and then another CSS to change the color of the box colors. This could actually be done by using the bg classes in the HTML code, providing bg have your logo color (that's a simple copy a paste job for those unaware of bg-classes). I would hardly say that's enough for you to claim to a customer/client/friend/etc. that you built the panel 100% yourself, as Jordan claims you said, or enough to claim it's heavily modified or enough to claim you built it from the "ground up".

When I first started learning HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc. I used Bootstrap and AdminLTE for a project. I too changed the design considerably to make it different to the original, but it was only a day's work (whilst being completely new to the language). Considering on your Steam account you claim to be a master at HTML and CSS I guess it would take you less than a few hours to make the changes to the template that are showing in the screenshots.

As Jordan, I don't mean to slander your business, despite having minor motives to, but from my perspective you are being miss-leading to your customers and friends and are also not giving fair credit to AlmsaeedStudio (you are not required to give credit I have read their license, though claiming it is your own is not true and will only deter them and others from making free code, like this, for others, like myself, to use).

TommyBristol said:
Captain Connner said:

Please define "heavily modified".

From my experience of using AdminLTE, you haven't change pretty much anything in regards to the interface other than the stuff AlmsaeedStudio intendeds you to change. If you are implying you changed much in regards to customizing it for the "Oasis theme", which is less documentated by AlmsaeedStudio, that is not hard either as you simply have to edit their CSS files to change the navbar theme and then another CSS to change the color of the box colors. This could actually be done by using the bg classes in the HTML code, providing bg have your logo color (that's a simple copy a paste job for those unaware of bg-classes). I would hardly say that's enough for you to claim to a customer/client/friend/etc. that you built the panel 100% yourself, as Jordan claims you said, or enough to claim it's heavily modified or enough to claim you built it from the "ground up".

When I first started learning HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc. I used Bootstrap and AdminLTE for a project. I too changed the design considerably to make it different to the original, but it was only a day's work (whilst being completely new to the language). Considering on your Steam account you claim to be a master at HTML and CSS I guess it would take you less than a few hours to make the changes to the template that are showing in the screenshots.

As Jordan, I don't mean to slander your business, despite having minor motives to, but from my perspective you are being miss-leading to your customers and friends and are also not giving fair credit to AlmsaeedStudio (you are not required to give credit I have read their license, though claiming it is your own is not true and will only deter them and others from making free code, like this, for others, like myself, to use).

Totally agree with that.

Adding onto what I said I have contacted Connor/Jesse about this and he gave me a pretty standard response and failed to address my concerns. Which was "did you lie to me?" Usually that's a yes or no answer in my books. The following screenshot is a chat between myself and Jesse, representing Oasis-Hosting.
*Snip* - Was informed of a rule by a friend. My bad, but apparently can post the chat itself.

le fabulous unicorn: Hey bud. I'm a little confused, you told me that you created the panel 100% from scratch, including the design and framework. I even gave you feedback on it if you remember? what's going on?
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: Hi
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: As explained in my latest post, AdminLTE is merely an extension on the Bootstrap framework
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: We have also heavily customised it to look exactly like we invisioned it.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: We have also built all of the backend and frontend systems ourselves.
le fabulous unicorn: The AdminLTE is identical to the design and system you showed me previously, in which you claimed to have designed and coded yourself from scratch. Am I mistaken?
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: Like I said, AdminLTE is a toolkit which we have made to fit our needs.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: This is proven if you go to their website.
le fabulous unicorn: So you lied to me essentially? as you claimed it to be 100% made by you.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: It's the same as building your website with vanilla bootstrap and calling it your own.
le fabulous unicorn: Not really, considering it's based on Bootstrap and is a prebuilt panel for you to repurpose according to your requirements. That's essentially Wordpress.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: As I've said, we have personally modified it to suit our needs.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: We have changed many aspects of it, which cant be deducted from a few simple screenshots.
le fabulous unicorn: You're correct. But you lead me to believe that you made it yourself, I asked you specifically last year, "did you make this yourself, and the design" you responded with "Yes". It does not get much simpler than that.
le fabulous unicorn: Either way it's your business not mine, but I'm going to be removing my vouch for you I did last year.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: Sure thing.

As such, I have now removed my vouch for them I did last year as it is no longer accurate.

I hope Oasis addresses these concerns in full to Gishank and others that have raised them.
Jordan.

So TL;DR we used a bootstrap theme. We did, it's there. We made modifications where we needed. The visuals of the panel are mostly that theme. Ok, cool.

Literally everything else (the other 45k odd lines of code) is built custom by us to the purpose. From scratch. The visuals are literally the tiniest part of the control panel.

So I'll say it again for the people in the back. We used a theme. We built the rest from scratch. Anyone who'll contest that we can't say "built from scratch" because a base template was used to save time over 100% custom is just arguing semantics at this point and we /really/ don't have time for that.

@Jordan, I can't speak for what Jesse has said to you. I won't try. If you feel that this is a betrayal of your trust, by all means feel that way.

Jordan_The_Noble said:
Does the customer have to pay this setup fee in order to get access to the scripts you guys have before he can do what he likes with them, or can he request them at any time from you, free of charge? (assuming they have an active service with you). Also, does that setup fee then have to be repayed every 4 months? as if so, that's a purchase not a setup fee.

If it is the first, then that is in violation of the terms set out on the thread setup by Gishank: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,357520.0.html?PHPSESSID=70n4dq1pei5eq6ve67s1ijtbn0

To address this: the customers have to pay the setup fee once (and once only) if they want us to install and configure the scripts for them. If they want to do so themselves, we provide them the links to the scripts and they're more than welcome to set it up themselves.
Similarly, if they want to host the scripts on our own web servers, they can do so at the usual charge for web hosting (which we don't offer as a standalone at present). If they wish to host them remotely on their own hosting, even if we are the ones doing the setup, they are more than welcome. We set the scripts up on whatever web server the customer chooses.

We charge for services rendered by us, not for the scripts themselves. We're very aware of the fact that it would be illegal and immoral to charge for the scripts, and we have been very careful not to do so.

althalus311 said:
the customers have to pay the setup fee once if they want us to install and configure the scripts for them.

How many times do we need to repeat this?

This is what we are referring to:

gishank.png

You are not allowed to charge any fee for the scripts, let it be the setup or the hosting. The license is just not being respected at all on your website:

Gishank said:
If you are a server provider and you wish to include the scriptset as part of your service offer, you must do so for free; you may not charge any fees to provide the scriptset, nor may you increase existing fees to include this item. You must also provide credit to DanyEle as the author of the scriptset, and provide a link to this Taleworld’s thread where people can acquire the scriptset.

Let's make this clear once again:
  • You cannot increase existing fees to include it.
  • You cannot charge for hosting include it.
  • You cannot charge anything to set it up.
  • You need to provide credits to the script's author and a link to the scripts' official page.

If you don't want to listen to us, then I hope you'll be listening to Taleworlds' admins.

You're ignoring years of legal precedent. We're not charging for the scripts, we are charging for separate optional services, a practice that has been considered both legal and commonplace in other games and industries for years. We've already been contacted by an admin and explained the situation and legalities of it to them. We'll see what the response is and respect the decision.

To say that a hosting company cannot charge for the web space to host it is completely without any basis in law, practical use or reality. You're basically telling the host that they have to lose money to host your scripts in an industry where the margins are low as hell as it is. You're also saying that they have to provide their expertise free of charge when setting up an additional service on top of the base, which has never and will never be a standard in hosting or any other industry except where the host chooses for it to be so as a promotional offer.

If these are genuinely the terms on the program for everyone and not just for Conner (who is undeniably disliked by everyone who's posting in this thread), it would be better to make it say "don't bother touching them if you're a host" instead. Those terms aren't viable for any business to think about going near.

For reference, the information provided on our website in the information tooltip:

These database scripts will enable banking systems and player character saving in Persistent World. Please do not order if you don't intend to run the Persistent World module.

Scripts by DanyEle. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,357520.0.html

Please note that this charge is for the installation of Persistent World scripts only, and is a one time charge.
Customers wishing to avail of the scripts will require a web server with MySQL enabled.

Oasis Hosting will provide such a service at €3.99/month should it be requested.
Alternatively, customers with their own hosting can request it be set up remotely.

Customers wishing to set up the scripts themselves may do so either on Oasis' own web hosting (with the aforementioned monthly charge applying) or remotely.

As I've said above, we will respect the decision of the taleworlds admins on this. And once again, I'd urge everyone to get over the use of taleworlds and contact us directly if you want to contact us in an official capacity.

Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: As explained in my latest post, AdminLTE is merely an extension on the Bootstrap framework
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: We have also heavily customised it to look exactly like we invisioned it.
Jesseownsyou | Oasis-Hosting.net: We have also built all of the backend and frontend systems ourselves.

This is probably one of the biggest lies I have seen from Connor. AdminLTE is not a extension, it is a template / framework. This is clear from their website, the template even appears 10+ times on their main page (https://almsaeedstudio.com/). Yes, Boostrap is a "extension" to HTML and is very customization to a point where the only way to notice the site is using the code is by looking at the code. But AdminLTE is a Boostrap template where the theme / customization to Boostrap and layout is done for you. It's an interface / the majority of a front end system, one you evidently didn't make despite what you are claiming.

althalus311 said:
So TL;DR we used a bootstrap theme. We did, it's there. We made modifications where we needed. The visuals of the panel are mostly that theme. Ok, cool.

Literally everything else (the other 45k odd lines of code) is built custom by us to the purpose. From scratch. The visuals are literally the tiniest part of the control panel.

So I'll say it again for the people in the back. We used a theme. We built the rest from scratch. Anyone who'll contest that we can't say "built from scratch" because a base template was used to save time over 100% custom is just arguing semantics at this point and we /really/ don't have time for that.

@Jordan, I can't speak for what Jesse has said to you. I won't try. If you feel that this is a betrayal of your trust, by all means feel that way.

You are completely walking around my question. What is "heavily modified" in the template?

Yes the majority of your overall work may have been made or complied by you, however in my opinion that does not justify advertising and claiming to people, like Jordan, it was 100% built by you / from the "ground up". I have forwarded on some questions about the license to AlmsaeedStudio via email in the hope they can make some clear ruling to confirm this.

althalus311 said:
To say that a hosting company cannot charge for the web space to host it is completely without any basis in law, practical use or reality. You're basically telling the host that they have to lose money to host your scripts in an industry where the margins are low as hell as it is. You're also saying that they have to provide their expertise free of charge when setting up an additional service on top of the base, which has never and will never be a standard in hosting or any other industry except where the host chooses for it to be so as a promotional offer.

If these are genuinely the terms on the program for everyone and not just for Conner (who is undeniably disliked by everyone who's posting in this thread), it would be better to make it say "don't bother touching them if you're a host" instead. Those terms aren't viable for any business to think about going near.

For reference, the information provided on our website in the information tooltip:

These database scripts will enable banking systems and player character saving in Persistent World. Please do not order if you don't intend to run the Persistent World module.

Please note that this charge is for the installation of Persistent World scripts only, and is a one time charge.
Customers wishing to avail of the scripts will require a web server with MySQL enabled.

Oasis Hosting will provide such a service at €3.99/month should it be requested.
Alternatively, customers with their own hosting can request it be set up remotely.

Customers wishing to set up the scripts themselves may do so either on Oasis' own web hosting (with the aforementioned monthly charge applying) or remotely.

As I've said above, we will respect the decision of the taleworlds admins on this. And once again, I'd urge everyone to get over the use of taleworlds and contact us directly if you want to contact us in an official capacity.

Firstly, wasn't that tooltip updated today. I certainly don't remember it being that long yesterday and evidently from the poor styling of it, it looks to be a rushed job.

Secondly, regardless of what is feasible for a business it does not change the right for you to use the work / change or ignore the right to use it. I'm sure if this logic was common place then it would be used loads to loophole certain rulings. For example, it's not very feasible or customer friendly for you to provide your customers with no or few PW maps to use, though you still don't have the right to use Avenger's maps. Taleworld's admins have ruled this before, though I likely need not get the screenshot of the discussion as you know this.

Finally, I think this conversation is fine here. Evidently posts on the same kind of topic have not been removed by moderators from this thread and I'm sure providing your customers with an all round view of your service is good thing. You cannot simply silence the negative comments made by others. Further more, this is a forum for the game community. It unfortunately is common for game communities to have to discuss stolen content and considering this is a forum for the community, and not an advertisement platform for your service, I'm sure we can continue our discussion on this forum.

althalus311 said:
You're ignoring years of legal precedent. We're not charging for the scripts, we are charging for separate optional services, a practice that has been considered both legal and commonplace in other games and industries for years. We've already been contacted by an admin and explained the situation and legalities of it to them. We'll see what the response is and respect the decision.

Althalus is correct, as far as the legality is concerned it is perfectly reasonable for a business to charge a service for setting up something. Such as someone may offer a service to setup a WordPress website, software on someones computer, etc. If the item in question that they're setting up is available to the public and is not limited to where it can be installed then they can do this.

While it does violate the terms set out in the thread previously mentioned, it does not violate any copyright law and is a common practice within the industry to provide a setup service.

I do see where they are coming from Alth, and if they've asked you to stop offering a service which is related to their product, you should do so.

@TommyBristol

I can also confirm that the tool tip is different from yesterday. It is a rushed job, but I can see they are trying to clear this up.

With that also being said, this is a discussion board and not an advertisement board; along as it's on topic I'm sure there is no issue.

Jordan_The_Noble said:
@TommyBristol

I can also confirm that the tool tip is different from yesterday. It is a rushed job, but I can see they are trying to clear this up.

Yes it's good to see, though is it only me that thinks this is rather suspicious considering he didn't mention the fact they had changed it, but rather implied this is what they provided before hand.

TommyBristol said:
Jordan_The_Noble said:
@TommyBristol

Yes it's good to see, though is it only me that thinks this is rather suspicious considering he didn't mention the fact they had changed it, but rather implied this is what they provided before hand.

Yes, I thought that too from the language used.

In my opinion, you should just listen to DanyEle and Gishank and follow their wishes/rules.
If you do not listen to them, then all of this is kinda selfish (not trying to be mean or insulting).
If this just creates problems, I suggest Gishank to update the terms and clearly forbid the use of the scripts on official hosting providers if additional costs could or come up.
Again, just my opinion and how I would handle things.

Right now it looks like, the customers have to pay 15€ for the setup AND 3,99€ monthly for the web service, it is really unclear from the tooltips view.

domipoppe said:
In my opinion, you should just listen to DanyEle and Gishank and follow their wishes/rules.
If you do not listen to them, then all of this is kinda selfish (not trying to be mean or insulting).
If this just creates problems, I suggest Gishank to update the terms and clearly forbid the use of the scripts on official hosting providers if additional costs could or come up.
Again, just my opinion and how I would handle things.

Right now it looks like, the customers have to pay 15€ for the setup AND 3,99€ monthly for the web service, it is really unclear from the tooltips view.

I can't comment on the tooltips at the minute, but from what I'm understanding through the explanations is any of their customers can request the scripts from them at no cost, should the customer want them to be setup for them, they'll have to pay the setup fee. Should the customer not have an external database, the monthly fee then comes into play if they need it. There's nothing wrong in that really, as for example a web host offers minecraft and SA:MP scripts to their customers BUT what they are providing is the setup and hosting of it, in which the customers then use their database. Same applies really.

Back
Top Bottom