[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

We've added a New York location. We have merged our Canada location into New York because it gives us better connection to the mojority of our customers in North-America.

Specs:

Location 3: New York, US (nyc01)
CPU:Intel Core I7 4770
Memory:16GB DDR3 1333mhz
Uplink:1 Gbps, DDoS Protected
Storage:1 TB SATA

drunkenbabies said:
Captain Connner said:
The performance of a dedicated gameserver for a low price: That is what we offer at Oasis. Use discount "oasishosting" for 15% off.
why use bad hosting?

Bad hosting? What's bad about it, specifically?
One of the best per core performance CPUs (all warband cares about), SSD hosted, decent location, DDoS Protection. I fail to see the bad part.

althalus311 said:
drunkenbabies said:
Captain Connner said:
The performance of a dedicated gameserver for a low price: That is what we offer at Oasis. Use discount "oasishosting" for 15% off.
why use bad hosting?

Bad hosting? What's bad about it, specifically?
One of the best per core performance CPUs (all warband cares about), SSD hosted, decent location, DDoS Protection. I fail to see the bad part.

The "bad" part is, the Oasis part mate. Conner's not exactly the most popular person right now, for obvious reason (dat server war, jaja) :razz:

~M

You can't destroy true arguments.
The hardware of the dedicated machines removes all claims of bad hosting.
People who have zero knowledge in hosting or equal things are throwing invalid arguments 24/7 here.  :party:

domipoppe said:
People who have zero knowledge in hosting or equal things are throwing invalid arguments 24/7 here.  :party:

People say I'm a bias mapper but give no proof to claim it so..  :fruity:

protato said:
domipoppe said:

You are a biased mapper, I have shown the proof under your Copy&paste map Andolos thread or whatever the name is :smile:, but I do not wish to start a flame war under Connors thread, just wanted you to know the facts. :smile:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
domipoppe said:

You are a biased mapper, I have shown the proof under your Copy&paste map Andolos thread or whatever the name is :smile:, but I do not wish to start a flame war under Connors thread, just wanted you to know the facts. :smile:

Congratulations, you just made yourself look even more f an idiot.
Once again accusing people of false facts and no evidence behind it.

Also I dont see why you have PF developer on your profile. Adding banners to a mod is not dev work.

I'm also reporting you now for harrasement and taumenting.

protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
domipoppe said:

Also I dont see why you have PF developer on your profile. Adding banners to a mod is not dev work.

As told, I only gave the facts, insulting me afterwards is the picture of your behavior, and no I am not harassing you, just answering kindly on your questions. Furthermore, didn't I tell to not turn this thread to a negative flame bomb.

Read again:

but I do not wish to start a flame war under Connors thread

Regarding PF development, the progress is rolling forward, currently I am pending on Tugmund and his beautiful cannon but due to his College exams I cannot force him to do anything at the current moment , I as well have issues with 4 uniforms in regards of the texture, the implementation of the banners lays in the hands of RaJiska, for more info please check out my steam and you can always contact me by PM.

Connor I am sorry for posting once again under your thread, but I cannot let this forum member spread false rumors, he has done it in the past, and is continuing on. His behavior is unacceptable in regards of calling members Cancer and f idiots. I hope there will be taken serious actions against his way of response.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
protato said:
domipoppe said:

As told, I only gave the facts, insulting me afterwards is the picture of your behavior, and no I am not harassing you, just answering kindly on your questions. Furthermore, didn't I tell to not turn this thread to a negative flame bomb.

Read again:

but I do not wish to start a flame war under Connors thread

Regarding PF development, the progress is rolling forward, currently I am pending on Tugmund and his beautiful cannon but due to his College exams I cannot force him to do anything at the current moment , I as well have issues with 4 uniforms in regards of the texture, the implementation of the banners lays in the hands of RaJiska, for more info please check out my steam and you can always contact me by PM.

Connor I am sorry for posting once again under your thread, but I cannot let this forum member spread false rumors, he has done it in the past, and is continuing on. His behavior is unacceptable in regards of calling members Cancer and f idiots. I hope there will be taken serious actions against his way of response.

No problem. PM a mod instead of using the report function to report forum members as there is a bigger chance of a mod seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom