[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

[size=36pt][size=18pt]1. Its so easy to order
2. when u have problems u only need to write conner and he anwser fast and help u
3. i ordert a PW server on Oasis Hosting and i only can say its so nice xD
4. Its so god damn cheap :grin:
5. Best Hosting website pls add more Games on it :3
[/size][/size]

Sh1nboy said:
[size=36pt][size=18pt]1. Its so easy to order
2. when u have problems u only need to write conner and he anwser fast and help u
3. i ordert a PW server on Oasis Hosting and i only can say its so nice xD
4. Its so god damn cheap :grin:
5. Best Hosting website pls add more Games on it :3
[/size][/size]

Thank you for your feedback!

Dawnut said:
at the point when a bunch of british kiddos came to this mod and took over a decaying forum turning it dead eventually.

Agreed, thank the Queen us British adults are here with our sense of humor and amazing grammar to keep things going.

We now offer secondary user access to your gameserver, meaning you can allow other people to change settings, restart your server etc.

Also, we have added the option to perchause a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 128 tick server for only +0,20 EUR /slot.

Setup
Firstly I would like to say it was the fastest setup I have ever seen, server was up an running within about 10-20 seconds of ordering. It worked perfectly, ping was good and their was absolutely no lag (this was with only about 10 players at the time). Alot of other providers don't give you full access to the server, some only let you start and stop, this is not the case with oasis hosting however, you have a custom made control panel they built from scratch that gives you complete control of the server. It also provides a custom banlist and logs system.

Event
I used the server for my regiment, the 1st Evil Brigade's Friday Conquest Event. Their was 100-150 players on the server and we chose a reasonably laggy map, their was absolutely no server lag or rubber banding of any kind and everyone had a great time. The server felt much much faster than our past provider
MrSt3fan

Conclusion
I would definitely recommend Oasis hosting as it is the fastest and most reliable aka consistently good hosting service, with many unique and helpful features like support for modules (I can switch my server from NW to PW in a reset.) I cannot think of a server provider comparable that is in the same price range. :grin: it also has DDoS protection and free support as well as a multitude of other features.

Back
Top Bottom