[EU] Ivaring Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Mac Aaron

Regular
1418517200-1418329158-sans-titre.png

Clan Ivaring

Through the seas, the Legend shall rise again

Who are we / What do we aim for?

Mostly former NW members, we are before all a bunch of friends who aim to create a valuable structure on this new DLC which is Viking Conquest. Discipline, Loyalty, and Respect are three of our most important values which means that we expect everyone to keep a minimum of serious during events, which is not incompatible with a relaxed atmosphere. We want our members to feel good within the clan and thus aim to give them the best possible structure. The clan has been created by MacAaron, seconded by Sinjide, and grew up quickly since then, with ex members of the old NW structure joining, aswell as some new faces. We'll try our best to take part activitely to this community and hope that we'll be able to create something as interesting as the Native one. Please do note that the clan is still in construction and thus that many changes might happen in the followings weeks.

Weekly Events

Monday : Free
Tuesday : Free
Wednesday : Free
Thursday : Free
Friday : Free
Saturday : Viking Conquest EU Event : 7:00pm GMT.
Sunday : Free

Roster

Family :
Jarl Ivar Ragnarsson (MacAaron)
Hessir Storvik Ordson (Sinjide)

Clan :
Skjoldr Heimverlunf  (Darfish)
Samuel Neuberg (Bjorn)
Osmund Rurikson (Spartafoin)
Breizh Torstein (Breizh)
Leif Ulfsson (Enix)
Aed Eoghain (Tardet)
Haldfan Hogerson (Lilouli)
Olaf Wulfstan (Antar)
Ruvik Orikson (Lubukill)
Ketill Flatnerff (Nevralgik)
Osvald Lothar (Dius)
Mathesson Poulsson (Mat)
Thorgir Steinson (Aexos)
Hrata Optar (Guard)
Erling Thorolfson (Darkzor)
Thorvadr Haraldson (BlackHart)
Rolond Ofraer (Vaeguir)
Galmar Danevirk (Galmar)
Ivar Ansfrid (Tark)
Asulf Skulesson (Elendil)
Ughtreg Dalgaard (Lessno)
Nordahl Njallson (Ysdesleaux)
Bjarnulf Njallson (Gashrot)

made by Tardet

Really fun event with the Herfningar Clan, had great fun and around 12-13 players there.

1418504149-2014-12-13-00008.jpg

1418504149-2014-12-13-00004.jpg

Looking forward to the event on Saturday. If any clan want to contact us for a war or something of this kind during the week, let me know on steam : [Ivaring] Tardet tor add our two leaders [Ivaring] MacAaron  and Sinjide.

We don't really have any forum yet, you can just ask to join however we're a french speaking clan, this is not written on the thread but might come with the future updates.

Nice clan war yesterday! Well played, the gods favoured you, yesterday while the trickster, Loki, himself caused too much trouble for us.

Looking forward to repeat it at some point :smile:

Really nice match against the Berufell (Some Wonwokies members for most of them). A 6-4 win for them, but some damn close rounds, enjoyable match overall.

Good Clan War today, a bit short but nontheless intense and really close : Final score : 3-3.

Thanks to the Kingdom of Wessex for their fairplay and attendance, that was definetly a great battle.

Ps : A video of our match against the Clan Berufell should be up tomorow in the evening, a bit long, I apologize for that, but my connection really sucks. Hopefully some new people who might be able to record and upload faster than me just joined.

Roster should be updated in the followings days.

Video of the lastest event, against the Kingdom of Wessex.

Thanks to BlackHart who recorded it.

My point of view against the Clan Berefull (Last Sunday Event) should be up tomorow.

Back
Top Bottom