EU GENTLEMENS AGREEMENT? Only queue alone for skirmish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Now that the skill based matchmaking is out we should try to help the system to work better.
As the devs stated: Stacks are a problem for the matchmaking, especially with so few players.

We will make the teams even more fair and queue times shorter by queueing alone.

The better you are, the more important those rules get.

This is no law, you can queue with as many as you want, but remember that you hurt the skirmish experience of all of us.

Thanks.

If you really want to play in groups
6 can split 3 and 3
5 can split up 2 and 3
4 can split 2 and 2
3 should split 1 1 1

I think duo queue strikes a reasonable balance.
Yeah once in a while you can do that

Last edited:
Hard agree, this will destroy any point to MMR so quick.

I think duo queue strikes a reasonable balance. You're the minority on your team but you can still hang out with someone.

Last edited:
Really hope people use this chance to test this system and play some interesting games. Was really sad to see another stack of 4 just now. Not like it makes sense to stack unless you are playing clan matches anyway.

Its not really our problem the game is not working properly is it ? We want to have fun in the game so we play together. Its TW responsibility to take care of balancing skirmish matches, not ours to make some unofficial rules to make it playable.

Also i play a lot alone as well and im being put in game with ppl who sometimes dont even know how to switch weapon or what the flags are for, thats not really fun, only option to get better people to enemy team is to play in squad

Also i play a lot alone as well and im being put in game with ppl who sometimes dont even know how to switch weapon or what the flags are for, thats not really fun, only option to get better people to enemy team is to play in squad
Did you read what he said? Skill based matchmaking is now in the game. This isn't supposed to happen when the game tries to balance the player rating on both sides. Premades are what ruin this opportunity, because you will be matched against a stack regardless of the actual difference once the timer runs out.

The system isn't flawless, but it being there is the reason he made this thread.

Yes, the game is putting you with players of that skill because you are also of that skill level. :razz:

Tbh, it's not my problem if developers cannot make two types of Skirmish: solo and group. This problem is not new and its not right to blame groups in hurting Skirmish experience.

Back
Top Bottom