Need More Info EU connection problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: For a few days now I and my friends keep getting a constant red symbol when playing skirmish, with random times of us losing connection then regaining it to the server as it seems to be a server crash then we teleport to a different location.
How to Reproduce: playing the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): one example but can get many more
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
You can send me the file via email to arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com Please include the forum threads URL so that I can find it easily. Thanks!
will send next time it happens

sent the logs in a email

Back
Top Bottom