[EU 5aside WWC] Season IV Champions Edition - Season Champions: Aquila!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside Champions WWC

• NeLe

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Robin

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Viglaf

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erminas said:
Vivar said:
Whats up with the horse barriers on Ruins rebuilt? They dont make sense at all and will probably confuse a lot of cav players. If this map is supposed to be competitive someone should edit the map and delete them.
Ye,we are still debating about it.In my opinion cavalry should not be able to ride up some stairs(for example that house by the dead tree).
On the other hand that is possible on other maps so not sure if it should be removed(AI barriers) or not yet...

Vivar tried to highlight, that in order for the map to be accepted for competitive play, it has to match the competitive conditions. If there was a "new law", that stated: "In the future cavs shouldn't be allowed to ride up stairs anymore in competition." it would be something different. The map could stay like this and the other ones had to be changed. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen. So it follows that - in order for Ruins Rebuilt to be ready for competition - the barriers have to be removed.

Neathar said:
Erminas said:
Vivar said:
Whats up with the horse barriers on Ruins rebuilt? They dont make sense at all and will probably confuse a lot of cav players. If this map is supposed to be competitive someone should edit the map and delete them.
Ye,we are still debating about it.In my opinion cavalry should not be able to ride up some stairs(for example that house by the dead tree).
On the other hand that is possible on other maps so not sure if it should be removed(AI barriers) or not yet...

Vivar tried to highlight, that in order for the map to be accepted for competitive play, it has to match the competitive conditions. If there was a "new law", that stated: "In the future cavs shouldn't be allowed to ride up stairs anymore in competition." it would be something different. The map could stay like this and the other ones had to be changed. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen. So it follows that - in order for Ruins Rebuilt to be ready for competition - the barriers have to be removed.
We(admin team) will have discussion about it when next season is about to start.

From the streams I did this would be my suggestion for MVP

Aquila: Vivar, NeLe
WQ: Robin, r3d
aD: New_Player1
DoF: Phoenix, Dante

Carries would be NeLe, r3d, New_Player1, Dante
Supportive players: Vivar, Robin, Phoenix

All other players did great too, but these are the ones that really stood out for me(in no particular order).

gg, was a lot of fun and we finally won something  :grin:

Windle said:
All other players did great too

Kejen had -2/3 stats on FBTR, pls  :dead:

ok he had to kill himself twice because of the drops...what a beast of a teamplayer! :mrgreen:

I demand an extra award for Firunien for his Horsearchery  :ohdear:

WWC%201st%20draft.png

flag1.jpg
  Fourth Place Cup goes to 
flag1.jpg

Alliance of Destruction 

5aS4fourthcup_zps4zxfrvk5.png

Thanks for playing in WWC!

It was nice to have you in our competition aD.You surprised everyone by taking Gold in the opening WWC of this season.Even though you lost your both matches in the Champions WWC I think that you guys should be proud of your accomplishments this season.Not only did you end up high in the final ranking(4th),but you also brought some very quality players into spotlight :wink:

dof-vintage-banner_zpsb837201e.png
  [size=20pt]Bronze Cup goes to 
dof-vintage-banner_zpsb837201e.png

Defenders of Faith

5aS4bronzecup_zpsnteevlui.png

Congratulations!

We really played bad in Semis lol.Good bounce in the Bronze Cup scrim though.Thanks to all who showed up and played this season.

sY99peY.png
  Silver Cup goes to 
sY99peY.png

Warriors of Quiperland

5aS4silvercup_zpstuyrruo7.png

Congratulations WQ!

Convincing win in your Semi Final match boosted your morale for the Gold Cup match against Aquila.You started really well there by winning opening 2 rounds.Then I don't know if it was lack of focus or something else,but the match started slipping from your hands quickly.Still you battled till the end and polished score a bit.It's not shame to lose to the team Aquila brought into this competition so enjoy your Silver Cup.You worked hard for it and definitely earned it :razz:

ubhl3h3h.png
  Gold Cup goes to 
ubhl3h3h.png

Aquila Calradiae

5aS4goldcup_zpsea4ytaxm.png

Congratulations Aquila!

Not much to say really other then impressive performances all around.Amazing looking roster didn't disappoint that's for sure.Everyone who played for you represented your team in the brightest of lights.Congrats Aquila for taking Golden Cup and becoming Champions of the Season IV

[size=20pt]EU 5 aside Champions WWC MVP Award

It was really easy to pick MVP for this WWC.
NeLe kept on dominating battlefields against both DoF and WQ and was probably the main reason Aquila wasn't pushed to their limits in this Champions WWC.

So, congratulations to NeLe, The MVP of the EU 5 aside Champions WWC and Season IV !
5aS4champmvp_zpssyajt5u9.png

Votes for the MVP award:
NeLe - 33 votes
Viglaf - 18 votes
Robin - 12 votes

-OP updated(in few mins:p)
-MVP Poll locked
-EU Hall of Fame Updated with awards.

Thanks to Darin,Volcom and William for lot of streams they brought
Thanks to various commentators: Syreth,Purzel,Greed,Tallie,ImB_0,Duncan
Thanks to whole WWC Stream team
Thanks to Danate for recording few matches
Thanks to All great teams(&players) we had pleasure to see in WWC this season

Topic will remain open for few more days just in case you want to write congratulations posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom