[EU 5aside WWC 3] Season I - Main Topic - PaD Champions!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside WWC 3

• Evilsod

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Varangian

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WQ won 11:5, Dżej Dżej.

ek21.jpg

osng.jpg

dqqd.jpg

mukl.jpg

R1ch said:
4 vs 5 nice match  :grin: :grin: GGGGGGGGG pad :!:
Really?
You really want to go there?

Ask your captain if we wanted to wait for your 5th player.Ask him who wanted match to start 4v5?
I gave you time you wanted(18:30 GMT),server you wanted(France) and was willing to wait for probably as long as it was needed for your 5th guy to come.

I understand you had NC match later so you were in a hurry and wanted to play right away.
Also last set we played 5v5.We won 4-0...

And after the match was over I knew you guys were probably angry you couldn't bring more players.So that's why I only typed "i am sorry you couldn't bring 5 players" and if i recall i wished you(or was about to) GL in tomorrow match.
Seconds later you started banning our guys.Really mature behavior.

And to be honest we(in our ts) discussed about playing 4v4.And i wanted to do so,but then rightfully,our guys reminded me on how many occasions we were ill treated,cheated and outnumbered by various teams even in friendly scrims.Not to mention high ping some of our US players always have on EU servers.
Do you see us complaining anywhere about any of that?
So,ask yourself would you drop a player for us if we had troubles bringing 5?

Like i have said i am sorry you couldn't bring 5 players,but this was no way to behave...

-OP edited
-Poll edited(votes were kept)

Viglaf said:
As you can see on the last screenshot, Rich from Inquisition banned all of the non admins of PaD team, in the last round.
Wow. I guess this is becoming a ritual.

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
Paladins and Defenders 12 [size=24pt]- 4 Warriors of Quiperland
sY99peY.png
Screenshots:
image-00EE_530A59E1.jpg

image-B639_530A59E1.jpg

image-AC18_530A59E1.jpg

image-6CC4_530A59E1.jpg

Thanks for the match WQ! We had some really intense rounds. Congratulations  on your Silver Medal!

Final post will be up tomorrow.

And MvP poll is up!

Another WWC is over:
Congratulations to everyone who played fair and manage to finish.
-Poll closed
-EU Hall of Fame updated
-Topic will be locked in a few days.

WWC%201st%20draft.png

image.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
image.png

Inquisition

Thanks for participating Inquisition!

Well, thanks for participating. Perhaps next time you'll be able to play the last match as well, so you can get another medal under your name. You played well in the first match but sadly you couldn't field 5 players and had to play with 4. I hope you've learned not to let your own mistakes go out on others, then hopefully a situation as the one with Rich can be avoided.

k5qky.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
k5qky.png

Ancient Brotherhood

Thanks for participating Ancient Brotherhood!

Well thanks again for participating, sadly you couldn't/didn't play the last match against Inquisition and therefor can't get a medal. I don't know exactly why you didn't play the last match other than that non contacted each other and if so, perhaps signing up for a Cup isn't the best if you're not prepared for it. But just like in the first WWC 5aside Cup, you  guys played well in your matches and I have no doubt that you can win more than a fourth place.

sY99peY.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
sY99peY.png

Warriors of Quiperland

euwwc5s1wwc3silver_zps36de4cd5.png

Congratulations Warriors of Quiperland, you have stepped up since last WWC 5aside Cup and was close to grab the gold!

Impressive performances in both matches you guys played and you did better than last WWC 5aside Cup, so perhaps next one you'll join you'll take the Gold medal! Who knows! For a clan that recently was formed I think you're doing a great job and we'll all have to wait and see how you guys will improve and hopefully surprise us all! No doubt you have earned your Silver Medal. Congratulations!

Gold Medal goes to 

Paladins and Defenders

euwwc5s1wwc3gold_zpsccb74fd5.png

Congratulations My Fellow Paladins and Defenders!

Well done Paladins and Defenders! We once again proved we can do in matches, as we do in our practices. We've come far since we started playing together and as PaD. I and Erminas are proud of what we've achieved so far and I'm 100% sure we'll achieve more! We've been lacking a bit in our latest matches but winning the gold medal does show that we can do good when we really focus and want it. A gold medal more to the collection! and on wards to the Champions 5aside Cup!

EU 5 aside WWC 3 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll - a really close call! All 3 players played really good but only one can win and it seems it was with only one vote.

PaD member Evil_sod takes the prize. You did really good in all the sets you played in and you've been a really valuable player to the Team, you fully deserve it!

So, Congratulations to Evil_sod The MVP of EU 5 aside WWC 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom