• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

ETA on Duel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golodir

Banned
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Inappropriate advertising / spam
08XZIvb.png

LkWtDUx.png

c0ql4f3.png

?

xD Xd xd XD

@AVRC the hmmmng maybe 12 javs isn't too much genius
@NIN3 the double agent
@MArdA TaleWorlds the one that doesn't do his job
@Callum the skared guy that ran away to reddit cuz can't handle pressure from TRYHARD PLAYERS

Last edited:

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Master Knight
Second Hand Info: I got told its crashing left and right. Therefore it's not yet being released.

Pacemaker

Knight at Arms
Second Hand Info: I got told its crashing left and right. Therefore it's not yet being released.
Indeed. As usual, we are only getting the feature after it's guaranteed that it's completely crash-free. Releasing something that makes that game crash every 5 minutes would be completely unlike TaleWorlds. I'm sure glad they still care about quality!

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Master Knight
Indeed. As usual, we are only getting the feature after it's guaranteed that it's completely crash-free. Releasing something that makes that game crash every 5 minutes would be completely unlike TaleWorlds. I'm sure glad they still care about quality!
Don't take it as confirmed. I'm not into spreading rumors, therefore I declare it as second hand information which I received and I didn't receive it from TW.

TheAndrew

Knight
They are trying to implement all the features in duel mode, which means: fuzzy ball, crashes, sound of dooms....

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Don't worry it will release soon¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ enough.

¹ Check 2
² Check 3
³ Check 4
⁴ Check 5
⁵ Hey, so by soon we mean within the year, so expect duel between 1 january and 31 december .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom