ETA on Duel (and Battle)

Users who are viewing this thread

I know I'm not the only person for whom these were the main game modes. Nor the only long time Warband player who convinced a bunch of friends to buy Bannerlord but has nowhere to actually teach and practice with them. A duel server (like in Warband; I have no idea if they're trying to do some ranked/matchmaking type mode in addition -it should not replace standard duel server) is an absolute necessity for Bannerlord. It should have launched with one and I'd like to know when we can expect it.

There is going to be a passworded pseudo duel server TDM at some point in the next few days according to @Callum and then duel mode is the next mode to be introduced whenever they get round to that.

There is going to be a passworded pseudo duel server TDM at some point in the next few days according to @Callum and then duel mode is the next mode to be introduced whenever they get round to that.
This was already some days ago, starting to doubt this actually happens. Most of the programmers might be busy with bug fixing in multiplayer, but those should be different ones than the server guys.

In the end we got no other choice to wait anyways.

Last edited:
Well, Callum also said that we could request passworded servers during the late beta for testing purposes and as far as I know that never actually happened, it's been over a month now since he said that.

Duel mode has been one of the most requested features since the early beta because of how much easier it would have made properly testing combat, which definitely still needs a lot of work. It's a bit awkward that we still don't have even the most basic tools for testing at our disposal.

Well, Callum also said that we could request passworded servers during the late beta for testing purposes and as far as I know that never actually happened, it's been over a month now since he said that.

Duel mode has been one of the most requested features since the early beta because of how much easier it would have made properly testing combat, which definitely still needs a lot of work. It's a bit awkward that we still don't have even the most basic tools for testing at our disposal.

he said last wednesday they're testing the passworded servers as a temp solution for duels so they should be here soon

he said last wednesday they're testing the passworded servers as a temp solution for duels so they should be here soon
qifzm.png

He said this over a month ago, I hope you're right and they get passworded servers up soon, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they didn't and went totally silent on the matter.

think the problem is aswell the self written engine on others like ue4 you have more documentation and dont need to write everything urself:
Mordhau uses DM servers aswell and it works fine for them even without pw protection. Well obv you will see a griefer here and then but thats it.(even without admins online)

@Callum what happned to the duel server?

Back
Top Bottom