ETA ON CUSTOM SERVERS??

Users who are viewing this thread

There has got to be an actual date out there or planned week to release. Gotta be just tell us to ease the tension. Like if you just said the month and year it is planned I would be somewhat happy. I think its a reasonable question after all this time. Sure you can tell me its being worked on and tested on, but how bout just a real ideal date. Thats all I am asking. One you devs please please answer this.

Thank you very much and hello to everyone in the community hope you people are living good lifes!!

Ha

Haha

Hahahahah

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahueueheueheuheuehuheiehuheihUehuehue

There has got to be an actual date out there or planned week to release. Gotta be just tell us to ease the tension. Like if you just said the month and year it is planned I would be somewhat happy. I think its a reasonable question after all this time. Sure you can tell me its being worked on and tested on, but how bout just a real ideal date. Thats all I am asking. One you devs please please answer this.

Thank you very much and hello to everyone in the community hope you people are living good lifes!!
The TaleWorlds office orbits a black hole, and as such the time dilation makes it impossible for them to set dates.

We have some estimations internally, sure. But they are far from set in stone (many moving parts that depend on how well the closed tests go) so I would hesitate to share them with you. We are excited about it too and hope to release them to you in the near future.

We have some estimations internally, sure. But they are far from set in stone (many moving parts that depend on how well the closed tests go) so I would hesitate to share them with you. We are excited about it too and hope to release them to you in the near future.
Do you guys have an eta on the closed tests being over or are you also waiting for the next stable bannerlord mp build to finish collecting information necessary to the development of the custom servers? I know you must update the telemetry of the crash reporter to better analyze those reports, to get more information out of them. I'm glad you guys are doing this. This is a step in the right direction for the game and will help future server owners report issues to developers. I'm not sure you answered Vocals question at all but gave the same answer the last devs have given. Let me translate that message, which is "I don't know (estimations), I cant tell you(Far from set in stone), I wont tell you(Hesitation), but soon(Many moving parts, closed tests go well/ill)."

Please, forgive my translation if it is wrong.

so, here's a different question. When is your team expecting the closed tests to be over? What was the original plan for them at least? I understand there were some staff changes that have maybe swapped that timetable around, however this does not excuse that WE have heard no plans from the developers, and just want to be able to build a rough timetable so that we can get people hyped about the custom servers and invite them back to the game when the time is right. Many of them are warbanders who dislike the class system as it currently stands and that is their prerogative. I use "we" loosely as I refer to many clannies I know like Vocals here.

I'm not asking for the custom servers to be released, or an eta on those. Just how long you expected the closed tests of custom servers to last. Its been like two months maybe? They got released April 12th to a few server owners, but there's been nothing since. Forgive me for sounding pessimistic and entitled, but we have been told "soon" far too many times to accept that answer for what it is.

Thanks for at least responding, we all know TaleWorld's Soon™ means likely months or years away but we hope it is actually sometime relatively soon (matter of weeks to a month). From what I have seen from videos on YouTube with the current custom server testing it seems a million times better than what we have right now, the ability to actually play different maps and factions, doesn't seem to stutter, has so much more control.. right now we're just chugging along with the same map/factions/performance issues/server crashing/million other issues and praying that the day we can finally host our own servers is actually very soon.

It doesn't need to be perfect, what you're testing right now seems like a dream come true to a lot of us, please don't hold them back for ages trying to perfect the little things instead of just releasing them for us to use and fixing it up as we go.

You guys need to figure out a multiplayer roadmap with timeline estimates. The majority of these hate threads revolve around a lack of transparency. For a community that has shown incredible support the past 12 plus years we sure do get the corporate response quite often.

Will private servers be released with the full game?
Will they be open to everyone?
When is the estimated game launch? Oct 15th?
Planned multiplayer additions and their estimated timeline/progress on these additions?

I would recommend you as a dev team do a AMA style stream on youtube/twitch. Might relieve some stress the community has. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom