Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
I don't have an error number because the option to create a kingdom is not displayed to me

fastor240

Recruit
Summary:
I have a problem with creating a kindom in beta version 1.7.0 in Polish, namely, meeting all the conditions (100-man army, 3 parts of a bannerlord, I have 1 property, clan level 4, I'm independent, I have everything) and whether it is to Istina or Arzgos, I have no option to create your kingdom. The only options I have for gold are which factions or kingdoms to support and nothing comes of it.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
I haven't used any cheats or mods
Scene Name (if related): I think it is redundant
Media (Screenshots & Video): I think it is redundant
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: the latest
CPU: i7 8th Gen
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: it's laptop i don't remember alienware 15 r4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB SSD

To create a kingdom, you need to have a governor in one of your settlements/castles and talk to them. Then you can tell them, that you create your own faction now.
If you read the dialogue of Istina/Arzgos on how to create a kingdom, they will tell to exactly that.

To be honest, the fact that they moved the kingdom creation from the clan menu to a hidden place like talking to your governor is questionable in my opinion. Not to mention that they hide that information in a NPC dialogue is equally questionable.

Edit: This is the wrong subsection for your bug report. This here is specifically for crash reports.

oh crap, in fact you are right ... I wasted 40 hours on it haha, thank you very much and sorry for creating a topic in the wrong section. best regards and you can close

Back
Top Bottom