Essex Mercenaries

Users who are viewing this thread

perkins

Knight
Essex Mercenaries

essexv.jpg

The Essex Mercenaries are a fictional company strength band of highly trained English mercenaries fighting for the Swedish in the 2nd Northern War. Formed up of ex Essex regiment round heads who sought to make money on foreign shores.
Diary entry 207: date- October 1st 1656:
God knows why i came to Scandinavia. I do not owe this much to anyone. Out of 100 of us to set sail from England there are less than 60 left, and now were going straight into the heart of the inferno. At first the pay seemed great,10 times better than in with the Essex Regiment. But then the war erupted in the region, and I was shown the true meaning of hell, if the weather wasn't bad enough the polish mercenaries, the Tatars fight like wild animals, requiring multiple shots to bring down, and when cornered they fight with all the savagery of a caged beast. Still the food is better and we are being given alcohol and fresh food for the first time in months, and we have finally had word of our foes whereabouts and we are closing with them at last, i hope i will see my land again but something tells me i shall not. I will resume hard training with the lads tomorrow so this will be my last entry until the impending battle is over. If this is my final entry and you are reading this, i hope the death of myself and of my men served some purpose. 
-the last diary entry of Captain Peter Farrell before the battle of Prostki

we are a splinter group form the XVII legion in Mount and Gladius and to join us you will need to enlist with the legion (to do so follow this like and put in the extra reason that you also want to join the Essex Mercenaries.

I have decided to open recruitment to anyone who wants it

How to apply

To apply fill out this form

In game name:
Steam name:
Do you have Team Speak:
Do you have a microphone (not required):
Previous clans/regiments:
Pike or musket?:
A bit about you:

Training Times: undecided
Roster:
[[In progress]]
Captain Farrell

P1
Lieutenant Death
Corporal Sahrkir
LCpl Jack
Pte Morris
Pte Rufus
Pte Marston
Pte Davidson
Pte Moxey
Pte Francis
(6 more who haven't been confirmed)

Rank Structure:
Captain-Commands the Company
Lieutenant-Commands the first platoon in the company
2nd Lieutenant-commands the second platoon
3rd Lieutenant- commands the third platoon
Ensign- commands the fourth platoon
Sergeant-2nd in command of a platoon
Corporal-keeps order in the ranks
Lance corporal-one above private
Private-your basic squadie

Tags:
Essex_rank_Name
Company Structure:
Company-60 men(commanded by a Captain)
Platoon-15 men(commanded by a lieutenant)

Looks promising. XVII are a huge legion on MnG so hopefully you can bring alot of interest here. So you fight as the Swedish faction yes?

hey i'm XVII_LI_Munifex_Decimus and i'm interested. (ill do my own application format for you :grin:)

Steam name: THFC1HAZ
XVII Rank and Experience: Well i'm only a munifex however i have been in the legion for 4 weeks and im loving it, also been in some pretty awsome battles:grin:
Other experiences in mods: Well i am the Colonel of the MM Regiment The 33rd Duke of Wellington Regiment of Foot, fairly small but growing well, check us out :razz:, i have also played the Secession mod, unfortunately my regiment was disbanded, and atm im loving the deluge.

Cant really think of much else really :razz:

Lucifrais said:
hey i'm XVII_LI_Munifex_Decimus and i'm interested. (ill do my own application format for you :grin:)

Steam name: THFC1HAZ
XVII Rank and Experience: Well i'm only a munifex however i have been in the legion for 4 weeks and im loving it, also been in some pretty awsome battles:grin:
Other experiences in mods: Well i am the Colonel of the MM Regiment The 33rd Duke of Wellington Regiment of Foot, fairly small but growing well, check us out :razz:, i have also played the Secession mod, unfortunately my regiment was disbanded, and atm im loving the deluge.
Cant really think of much else really :razz:
Wealcome :smile:
Essex_P1_Pte_Declan

Veteran Centurion Quintus Dias reporting for duty!
Name: Dunn, just Dunn.
Military experiance: Leader of the Praetorian Guard in MnG, Section Leader in an ArmA 2 clan, former Captain of a BG2 Clan...

Lord Crank said:
Veteran Centurion Quintus Dias reporting for duty!
Name: Dunn, just Dunn.
Military experiance: Leader of the Praetorian Guard in MnG, Section Leader in an ArmA 2 clan, former Captain of a BG2 Clan...
wealcome :smile:
Essex_P1_Sgt_Dunn

Back
Top Bottom