Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

Bracket updated, reminder:

Round 8 Lower Bracket Sunday 8th Dec 23.59 gmt

Extensions avaible until Tuesday 23.59 gmt(from sunday on going you need to fix a time within extension and post it on forum or the match will be randomised.

Very few matches to finish the tournament, good luck to the remaining players!

Don't forget to post an agreed time past the deadline if youre gonna play under extension conditions or I'll just randomise the match at some point

To put some pressure on Fietta (I always love doing that), he proposed we play today but proposed no time. Toi and I both have a TWC official at 8gmt, so we propose to start at 19gmt give or take 10 mins. If Brian or he can't play at this time, please message us back!

Watly said:
To put some pressure on Fietta (I always love doing that), he proposed we play today but proposed no time. Toi and I both have a TWC official at 8gmt, so we propose to start at 19gmt give or take 10 mins. If Brian or he can't play at this time, please message us back!

If you guys fail on that, I'll have to randomise the result before Thursday.

So please, set in a fixed time to play and post it. Those 'we play tomorrow but no time fix' fail to work many times and we can't afford that being already on extension time.

Yeah, correction: Toi has official at 8 German time (7gmt) not gmt so we can't do one then. We can play after our officials (9gmt) or most times tomorrow and Wednesday.

Bracket updated.

3 rounds remaining to close the tournament to determine the top 4. Congratulations to all 4 teams remaining.

Would be sick to get those either recorded or streamed, so if you can post the times when you're gonna play beforehand or communicate to some recorder/streamer would work. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom