Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

Eder and Mango 18 - 16 Loki and Verdi

7Bcr8xr.jpg
Gj36fl6.jpg

DEADLINES EXTENDED - Full Tournament remaining rounds schedule announced

Due high request of extensions and difficulties for the players to complete the rounds in time. I've decided to extend a bit the deadlines and adjust all the rounds already. This means I'll be less flexible with extensions and will only allow those who don't complicate a possible time agreement for the following rounds.

Round 4 Lower Bracket Deadline Saturday 23th 19.00 gmt
Round 5 Lower Bracket Sunday 24th 23.59 gmt
Round 5 Upper Bracket Deadline Friday 29th 23.59 gmt
Round 6 Lower Bracket Saturday 30th 23.59 gmt
Round 7 Lower Bracket Friday 6th Dec 23.59 gmt
Round 8 Lower Bracket Sunday 8th Dec 23.59 gmt & Semifinals/Round 6 Upper Bracket Sunday 8th Dec 23.59 gmt
Round 9 Lower Bracket Friday 13th Dec 23.59 gmt
Lower Bracket Finals Sunday 15th Dec 23.59 gmt
Grand Finals Sunday 22th Dec 23.59 gmt

Please let me know if you notice any mistake it's pretty easy with those many dates and change of brackets and months to miss or set 2 incompatible dates.

You can consult all the deadlines and factions on the main post. Post in forum or consult me on steam for extensions/questions. Gl to the remaining teams.

Round 4 LB is over. Bracket updated. Remaining match is delayed until tomorrow, deadline 18.30 gmt.

Reminder that Round 5 LB ends tomorrow 23.59 gmt, however if you need an extension you can contact your opponent and schedule the match in a 4-man agreement to be played before Friday 29th 23.59 gmt

Back
Top Bottom