Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

LaPache said:
I added Donut but when I wanted to ask him about the 2vs2 he was already offline. We could maybe do the 2vs2 tomorrow if they want to.

For now you get the default win if he contacts you today you 4 should play it and i'll fix the result

Round 3 Lower bracket is now over(Remaining match will be updated once posted). 2 Matches have been randomised.

Reminder:

Round 4 Lower Bracket Deadline Tuesday 19th 23.59 gmt
Round 4 Upper Bracket Deadline Sunday 17th 23.59 gmt

Note: For those who take part in Lower bracket Round 4, HIGHLY RECOMMEND to get the match done through the weekend as the deadline forit Tuesday. If you can't play round 3 on time make sure to set an extension with max time Friday 18 gmt

Gibby & Arni 15 - 4 Bruce & Shema

TYBcrBy.jpg
tr6pEjS.jpg

Round 4 Upper Bracket is now over. A match got an extension and will be posted through the week.

Reminder: Round 4 Lower Bracket Deadline Tuesday 19th 23.59 gmt

Note: This is the hardest week to schedule. My recommendation is that if you have to play 2 matches, 1 for tuesday and 1 for friday max(round 5 LB). You and your opponents should contact the round 5 opponent in case you can't play before tuesday's deadline. In that case you can set up 2 fixed times 1 for each match in advance and play them in a more organised way as finding a time to play mid week all of you is gonna be harder without previous notice.

That being said if many of the matches get delayed or lack a result report I'll consider extending the deadlines for once as we're already quite advanced on the tournament(Enough to finish before christmas).

Zeyden said:
Since my mate is absent for the moment, I ask for an extension until Wednesday

If your opponents can play wednesday, agree with them and post a time. If they don't and you really cant make it and many ppl can't make their matches before tuesday I'll extend this week, however if youre the only or one of the fews who can't play and opponent wants to force the game, you would need to add a 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom