Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

Round 3 Upper bracket is now over(Remaining match will be updated once posted tonight).

Reminder:

Round 3 Lower Bracket Deadline Friday 15th 23.59 gmt
Round 4 Lower Bracket Deadline Tuesday 19th 23.59 gmt

Note: For those who take part in Lower bracket Round 3, HIGHLY RECOMMEND to get the matches done through the weekend as the deadline for the 2nd match is Tuesday. If you can't play round 3 on time make sure to set an extension with max time SUNDAY 17 gmt

shema bruce 20-12 mihai flavberg
c3fNExz.jpg

XSZPstD.jpg

No one contacted us about our match, It seems Gi and Mike advanced even though they didn't even contact us about the match, been working long shifts these weeks thus making both me and Aras unavailable but I am sure me and Aras can find a suitable time to play with them and play the match out as soon as possible.

AralZ said:
No one contacted us about our match, It seems Gi and Mike advanced even though they didn't even contact us about the match, been working long shifts these weeks thus making both me and Aras unavailable but I am sure me and Aras can find a suitable time to play with them and play the match out as soon as possible.

Deadlines are there to be accomplished, if noone types anything in forum(unless I missed it) None have default win priority so the match gets completly randomised if the deadline is reached without match score report. Feel free to do the match until tonight max if you still want the current result revoked.

Charlini said:
AralZ said:

Deadlines are there to be accomplished, if noone types anything in forum(unless I missed it) None have default win priority so the match gets completly randomised if the deadline is reached without match score report. Feel free to do the match until tonight max if you still want the current result revoked.
If they bother to add us or accept our request we will gladly do it tonight.

AralZ said:
Charlini said:
AralZ said:

If they bother to add us or accept our request we will gladly do it tonight.
We are fine to do tonight, if you could respond via steam

Mynes said:
We supposed to be playing versus kore & peterman however I added kore on steam and he hasn't accepted my friend request yet.

We both agreed to extend till Sunday, sorry for the inconveniences.

KoRe said:
Mynes said:
We supposed to be playing versus kore & peterman however I added kore on steam and he hasn't accepted my friend request yet.

We both agreed to extend till Sunday, sorry for the inconveniences.

Well its fine that you both agree but round 4 lower bracket deadline is tuesday, so either contact both of you your next opponent(Xerxes & Jara) to clarify if they can play right after same sunday, monday or tuesday. If they can't. Play round 3 LB before Sunday midday and contact them(R4 LB) to do it on the same evening.

Back
Top Bottom