Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

Zoyka said:
Gibby Jr said:
THE UNDISPUTED GREATEST 2V2 DUO OF ALL TIME IN ALL WARBAND
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
:grin: :grin: :grin:
6NaxRsg.jpg

Charlini said:
Prize updated, big thanks to Gibby for making the donation, now go dispute his undisputed duo if you wanna earn the cash!
Waiting for cash.

Yea nice winning a random 2v2 is definitely better than the 4 tournaments me and arni won, you got me. There's a reason you've been irrelevant since rempica went to NA zoyka and it's cause you're actually trash without him around to carry you.

Gibby Jr said:
Yea nice winning a random 2v2 is definitely better than the 4 tournaments me and arni won, you got me. There's a reason you've been irrelevant since rempica went to NA zoyka and it's cause you're actually trash without him around to carry you.
What else can you expect from a pathetic loser like u , only excuses about random 2x2 , with 3 strimers in spectators and special topic on the site. Gibby i am laughing at you writting about carring , cus it is you who would never win single 2x2 without arni , even in this 2x2 the reason you and arni lost was you dying first every round, poor poor arni.

Zoyka said:
Gibby Jr said:
What else can you expect from a pathetic loser like u , only excuses about random 2x2 , with 3 strimers in spectators and special topic on the site. Gibby i am laughing at you writting about carring , cus it is you who would never win single 2x2 without arni , even in this 2x2 the reason you and arni lost was you dying first every round, poor poor arni.

That must be why you and rempica BRAVELY avoided an ft7 with me. Rempica was even scared to do one against me on NA where he’d have low ping against me with ~90, pretty sad really. A single win in a meaningless 2v2 is obviously irrelevant against the win-ratio that Arni and I have in tournaments (100%). If you’re so confident pick a partner and sign up to this one :grin:

In the most recent tournament where Gibby played with Scar, they lost - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382637.135.html
Not only that, but Gibby also lost the first 2v2 tournament he participated in (which isn't with Arni), the Warband Doubles Tournament. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=331604.0. Gibby has only ever won 2v2 tournaments with Arni, without him, he seems to lose... I could play with Arni and win, it's not really an achievement.

Gibby Jr said:
Zoyka said:
Gibby Jr said:

That must be why you and rempica BRAVELY avoided an ft7 with me. Rempica was even scared to do one against me on NA where he’d have low ping against me with ~90, pretty sad really. A single win in a meaningless 2v2 is obviously irrelevant against the win-ratio that Arni and I have in tournaments (100%). If you’re so confident pick a partner and sign up to this one :grin:

Gibby , a lot of guys , who are reading this just don't know you well , but i do. Once you and menethil went to ft7 , you just left losing 3-0 like a rat . Once you lost 2x2 and forgot to post video from your screen like you always do ,actually there are a lot of examples i know. And i won't speak about myself , but everyone know rempica would humilate you easily in any case , on any server.

Fietta said:
In the most recent tournament where Gibby played with Scar, they lost - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,382637.135.html

Ok so your logic is that I can't win without arni. Let's apply that logic to arni as well; arni played in that tournament and lost too, guess he can't win without gibby! It's a dumb argument; obviously two of the best 1h duellists, having played together for coming on 4 years now, perform better together than when separated.

Fietta said:
Not only that, but Gibby also lost the first 2v2 tournament he participated in (which isn't with Arni), the Warband Doubles Tournament. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=331604.0. Gibby has only ever won 2v2 tournaments with Arni, without him, he seems to lose... I could play with Arni and win, it's not really an achievement.

May 2015 when I was in Legion 46 probably, very relevant to the discussion here :facepalm:

Zoyka said:
And i won't speak about myself , but everyone know rempica would humilate you easily in any case , on any server.

You have a lot of confidence in Rempica, shame he didn't have that confidence in himself when he was running scared from open challenges by me for years or when he avoided signing up for any 1h duel tournaments at the time.

Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:

Ok so your logic is that I can't win without arni. Let's apply that logic to arni as well; arni played in that tournament and lost too, guess he can't win without gibby! It's a dumb argument; obviously two of the best 1h duellists, having played together for coming on 4 years now, perform better together than when separated.

You played with a known top player, Arni played with a noname in that tournament - there's no comparison.

Gibby Jr said:
Zoyka said:
Gibby , a lot of guys , who are reading this just don't know you well , but i do. Once you and menethil went to ft7 , you just left losing 3-0 like a rat . Once you lost 2x2 and forgot to post video from your screen like you always do ,actually there are a lot of examples i know. And i won't speak about myself , but everyone know rempica would humilate you easily in any case , on any server.

You have a lot of confidence in Rempica, shame he didn't have that confidence in himself when he was running scared from open challenges by me for years or when he avoided signing up for any 1h duel tournaments at the time.
Just ask your friend arni , i am sure even he will confirm my words. Funny how did you ignore menethil's part , definition of rat .

Fietta said:
You played with a known top player, Arni played with a noname in that tournament - there's no comparison.
That tournament wasn't really Gibbys fault. I had stopped playing the game after WNL7, and was not on form for the match with Charlini and DarkLight. The discussion seems a little pointless anyway in my opinion. 2v2s are decided by successful snowballing. Combine that with the fact that at the top level you can force anything in melee, the matches are overall decided by who has the worst player on their team that day, who constantly keeps dying in 1v1s when he shouldn't, allowing the snowball.

Scar said:
Fietta said:
That tournament wasn't really Gibbys fault. I had stopped playing the game after WNL7, and was not on form for the match with Charlini and DarkLight. The discussion seems a little pointless anyway in my opinion. 2v2s are decided by successful snowballing. Combine that with the fact that at the top level you can force anything in melee, the matches are overall decided by who has the worst player on their team that day, who constantly keeps dying in 1v1s when he shouldn't, allowing the snowball.

Trust me, I've already told Gibby on steam that I'm only taking the piss with these posts, just baiting since he's a 'friend' of mine, obviously he'll still get angry because it's the forum, I'm still better than him though. Trust me I knew you were coming ;p

3JpW74b.png

Zoyka said:
After watching pure facts from me and Fietta Gibby decided to disappear from the topic but sent loyal kids for protection. :grin:

The “pure facts” are that arni and I have a 100% win rate in tournament 2v2s and have upheld this for more than 3 years. I’ve said everything worth saying already, nothing more to add.

Gibby Jr said:
Zoyka said:
After watching pure facts from me and Fietta Gibby decided to disappear from the topic but sent loyal kids for protection. :grin:

The “pure facts” are that arni and I have a 100% win rate in tournament 2v2s and have upheld this for more than 3 years. I’ve said everything worth saying already, nothing more to add.

Ha-ha-ha

you have nothing to answer , so decided to not answer at all , i ve expected nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom