Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Users who are viewing this thread

I will have to work later than usual so I won't be able to catch the match of  Fietta / Brian vs Gibby / Arni. Might be tough for Heri to do it as well so I hope someone else can cover it.

Gibby & Arni 14 - 5 Fietta & Brian

ZHQAdyg.jpg
GOpC1oZ.jpg

Herishey said:
Gibby Jr said:
Gibby & Arni 14 - 5 Fietta & Brian

ZHQAdyg.jpg
GOpC1oZ.jpg
Gibby carried by Arni yet again!!!1!

Well, our tactic was to hold Arni whilst we killed Gibby, turns out neither me or Brian can hold Arni so we'd always die to him then lose... When I upload the video you'll witness plenty of Arni kills and Gibby just taking the kill in the 2v1s or dying :wink:. The only rounds we won was when we killed Gibby and 2v1ed Arni.

idk Fietta why you always feel like talking **** about someone who you got trashed by, but let me tell you something: I haven't "carried" Gibby in any way as all the opening kills I've got were on first set where we played as op rhodoks and I mostly killed Brian who's that bad that he can't spam me and dying despite having like what, 5 ping????? Meanwhile in an important set, where we had to play weak sarranid side vs op rhodoks Gibby made most opening kills which resulted in us winning, so basically:

You are trash and Gibby is superior to both of you and I'm fairly certain that if he had picked another good teammate (idk any other tier 1-2 inf) instead of me, the result wouldn't change, which means I didn't "carry" Gibby.

Anchor said:
idk Fietta why you always feel like talking **** about someone who you got trashed by, but let me tell you something: I haven't "carried" Matt in any way as all the opening kills I've got were on first set where we played as op rhodoks and I mostly killed Brian who's that bad that he can't spam me and dying despite having like what, 5 ping????? Meanwhile in an important set, where we had to play weak sarranid side vs op rhodoks Matt made most opening kills which resulted in us winning, so basically:

You are trash and Matt is superior to both of you and I'm fairly certain that if he had picked another good teammate (idk any other tier 1-2 inf) instead of me, the result wouldn't change, which means I didn't "carry" Matt.

HKP said:
Matt said:
idk Kawai why you always feel like talking **** about someone who you always get trashed by, but let me tell you something: I have in fact "carried" Anchor in EVERY way as all the opening kills I've got were on first set where we played as op rhodoks and I mostly killed ALLOUTOPPONENTS who are ALL that bad that they can't spam me and dying despite having like what, 5 ping????? Meanwhile in an important set, where we had to play weak sarranid side vs op rhodoks I also made the most opening kills which resulted in us winning, so basically:

You are trash and I am is superior to all of you and I'm fairly certain that if I had picked ANYONE ELSE AS teammate (idk any other tier 7-8 inf) instead of Anchor, the result wouldn't change, which means I did carry Anchor.

FTFY

ROFL said:
idk Fietta why you always feel like talking **** about someone who you got trashed by, but let me tell you something: I haven't "carried" Gibby in any way as all the opening kills I've got were on first set where we played as op rhodoks and I mostly killed Brian who's that bad that he can't spam me and dying despite having like what, 5 ping????? Meanwhile in an important set, where we had to play weak sarranid side vs op rhodoks Gibby made most opening kills which resulted in us winning, so basically:

You are trash and Gibby is superior to both of you and I'm fairly certain that if he had picked another good teammate (idk any other tier 1-2 inf) instead of me, the result wouldn't change, which means I didn't "carry" Gibby.

I mean sure, but that isn't what the recording is saying... I'm glad you found the time to backup your friend though. Considering the 'opening' kills on the second set was me killing Gibby and only the final round of that set where Gibby killed me; he didnt get all the opening kills on the second set and on the first set, as you said, you had all the first kills.

Considering when Gibby chose Scar (both very competent players) and he lost to Chsrlini and Darklight;  that's a proven point that if Gibby chose a different partner, he'd probably have lost. Next time, Arni you play with someone else instead of Gibby (who's decent) and we will check the outcome.

I'm also glad you didnt mention how bad I played because you knew I was beating Gibby in 1v1s but losing to you (I dont deny that you're better than me, I only speak the truth). If someone else took your place I promise you the outcome would be VASTLY different.

Scar said:
Maybe the correct assumption would be if Gibby doesn't play with Scar he wins. :wink:

You're a fantastic player shh now. Gibby also lost with Tobi years ago. Even though you may have not played amazingly, Gibby didnt either. In the match that was just played, Arni was single handedly destroying us.

Fietta said:
ROFL said:

I mean sure, but that isn't what the recording is saying... I'm glad you found the time to backup your friend though. Considering the 'opening' kills on the second set was me killing Gibby and only the final round of that set where Gibby killed me; he didnt get all the opening kills on the second set and on the first set, as you said, you had all the first kills.

I'm also glad you didnt mention how bad I played because you knew I was beating Gibby in 1v1s but losing to you (I dont deny that you're better than me, I only speak the truth). If someone else took your place I promise you the outcome would be VASTLY different.

uuuu gibby got no opening kills!!!

Fietta in literally the first round of the first set I get the first kill; Arni got the majority, but that's because he was winning against Brian before I had time to kill you.

Everyone knows you're just desperate to discredit me at every opportunity you think you can get, you've been trying to do it for half a decade at this point. Fact is, Brian and Thorr were much harder for me and Arni to play against than you and Brian - just check the past scores we had against them. Maybe it's Brian who made the wrong choice of partner :???:

Back
Top Bottom