Resolved Error

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello, can you please click yes and upload the crash report via Crash Reporter? At the end of the upload, the app will give you your Crash ID. Please share that Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue. You can also have a look at our Crash Checklist to see any of the steps inside help with the issue.

Hello, can you please click yes and upload the crash report via Crash Reporter? At the end of the upload, the app will give you your Crash ID. Please share that Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue. You can also have a look at our Crash Checklist to see any of the steps inside help with the issue.
I press yes, the game crashes and nothing happens I press no, the game crashes and nothing happens There is no error log because the game just crashes regardless of the choice

Hello, that is a crash message. If you see that message that means your game is already crashed. If you click yes, the app will send the necessary files to us for investigation. You can have a look at our guide on How to use the Crash Uploader about it.
I press yes, my game just crashes and that's it. And the notification is not shown there are no error logs, Previously, when the game just exited the window with the sending of an error was. Now there is no error window. I mean the window that is indicated in the article that you sent me

Since we don't know what exactly the mod alters in the game files we can not know if it causes these problems or not. Can you please remove all of the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign? If you get the crash again please share your Crash ID with me so i can forward it to the QA team for further inspection.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom