Error

Users who are viewing this thread

pan-boroda

Knight at Arms
good afternoon. Tell me why when compiling of module system next error is issued in module_script
warning:local variable never used: var8, at: game_start
warning:local variable never used: var1, at: game_get_troop_wave
warning:local variable never used: var6, at: game_get_date_text
warning:local variable never used: var13, at: give_centre_to_lord

whether it is possible to do about?

Maybe because you are using a decompiled mod? Have you asked the mod creator if you are allowed to decompile his mod? After you will come with the proof, then we will help you.

The_dragon said:
Maybe because you are using a decompiled mod? Have you asked the mod creator if you are allowed to decompile his mod? After you will come with the proof, then we will help you.

yes, decompile mod. For myself decided to alter modes Russian Civil War. Permission to decompile did not ask, because not going anywhere alteration spread or use the developments of mode creator  in other modes.

The_dragon said:
Here is the answer: those are just warnings; you can ignore them.

unfortunately when i start, the game throws. And climbs the window "runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate"

If the game does not crash for original module, but crashes for decompiled and recompiled version, it means decompiler you're using is not working correctly.

Lav said:
If the game does not crash for original module, but crashes for decompiled and recompiled version, it means decompiler you're using is not working correctly.

yeah like taking a http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=17294.0

Lav said:

By the way, maybe not right. Could it affect the emissions that I did not build 2 times hit, as indicated, and not dumped file variables_txt?

Back
Top Bottom