error whit weapons pack

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
hi i downloaded the weapons pack but the Stoned's weapon pack only works 2 shields and the textures are a **** can some 1 help me?

DarkAnd said:
hi i downloaded the weapons pack but the Stoned's weapon pack only works 2 shields and the textures are a **** can some 1 help me?
Is this sentence supposed to have any sense?

Highlander said:
DarkAnd said:
Is this sentence supposed to have any sense?

He mentions 2 stoned shields smoking textures... Man, highlander, you stupid?

Orcus said:
I'm not the one with a retarded signature, so shut up.

on topic:
So 2 shields have crappy textures? You want someone to help, but I actually don't understand what help, do you want anyone to remake the textures?...

Highlander said:
Orcus said:
I'm not the one with a retarded signature, so shut up.

on topic:
So 2 shields have crappy textures? You want someone to help, but I actually don't understand what help, do you want anyone to remake the textures?...

... Talking about people who can't take jokes...  :roll:

realy bad the textures are wrong a ahield was textured to be  red and at theyr side the texture is green and the sield are red and green
if you don't understand: THE TEXTURES ARE A *****

DarkAnd said:
realy bad the textures are wrong a ahield was textured to be  red and at theyr side the texture is green and the sield are red and green
if you don't understand: THE TEXTURES ARE A *****

:roll:

ok the error is because i don't place :
load_mod_resource = stoned
but now i got this error:
RGL ERROR atempt to reregister shields.dds what is the */-/*/- problem now pls tell me

Native already has a shield.dds,
so you should change the name of your shield.dds
(Then you would need to change the texture in the BRF file in BRF Edit)

I think.

i down loaded this too but dont even know how to install it
i some1 could say how that would help or post a link

pickles232 said:
i down loaded this too but dont even know how to install it
i some1 could say how that would help or post a link
1° extract the brf file to the module folder resource i.g mount&blade/sieges/resource and the textures to the texture folder then opem module.ini and tip this line
"load_mod_resource = stoned"
and now the module wil scan the file stoned for itens meshes and something like this now open the stoned and the name of the itens listed is theyr mesh configuration if you want to make a sheild whit the mesh newshielda so only place newshielda in the mesh scren on module_itens.pi and one extra thing the shields texture in the stoned wepon pack wil overwrite the old so i advise to change the name

ty so much you helped me out alot  :mrgreen:

1 more question can you take weapons and items from one mod and copy them to the other or it cant be done

you can take the meshes of the weapons copyng the resource file of this mod to the your mod folder and making the process

Back
Top Bottom