Need More Info error v1.0.3. unhandled exception code 0xc000001d at address 0x7FFF9C1BD3E7

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: error
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1050TI
GPU Driver Version:528.24
CPU:XEON X3440
RAM:8GB
Motherboard:H55M-LE(1156)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD
I notice your CPU doesn't support AVX2.0. You may check from intel ark site.
The Instruction Set Extensions shows only Intel® SSE4.2

While the minimum CPU requirement is i3 8100, it supports AVX2.0

I have 2 PC. One of Xeon E2286m and one of G5400. I could use the former one to play the game.
While the latter one doesn't support AVX2.0. Every time I enter game it brings up the same unhandled exception thing.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game?
I too am on xbox gamepass and getting the exact same error when trying to launch.
I recently got gamepass so downloaded the other day and not been able to run the game yet. I have uninstalled, reinstalled game. Verified files. Deleted program data folder. Uninstalled, repaired, reset gaming services. Done all the tricks that I've read searching for a fix on your forum. Nothing helps. This is the only game I'm having an issue with.

Crash image

https://ibb.co/LdwWdjK

My I7 920 CPU also doesn't support AVX2. However, I have installed a different copy of this game that uses the Epic Games "Win64_Shipping_Client\Launcher.Native.exe" to run and works great. I was trying to install this on game pass so I can play with those friends as well.
So if it AVX2 then you guys broke it on the game pass version.
However, I have tried the launch the game with the Intel SDE CPU emulator that should have worked around this if it was a AVX2 issue so I don't think it is.

From launcher_log_99397.txt file.

Can't reset context
Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: D:\Program Files\WindowsApps\TaleWorldsEntertainment.MountBladeIIBannerlord_1.0.21.0_x64__mk53pm3ay0384\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\BirthAndDeath\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.BirthAndDeath.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\CustomBattle\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.CustomBattle.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.WebPanel.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.MapServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\DedicatedCustomServerHelper\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.ClientHelper.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GauntletUI.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PC.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\SandBox\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\SandBox.GauntletUI.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.View.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\StoryMode\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\StoryMode.GauntletUI.dll
Init LauncherModsDLLManager
Need to verify: Bannerlord.Harmony.dll
Starting verifying DLLs
Couldn't verify dlls
The system cannot find the file specified.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.LauncherModsDLLManager.GetDLLVerifyReport(String[] dlls)
Total startup time: 1.5200
Playing sound: default
Setting engine methods at Controller::SetEngineMethodsAsDotNet

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? We have a new logging system that is applied on the latest version. If you are still experiencing this issue please check the pathway below and send us the logs folder through our ticket system.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom