GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
The game encounters an app cache when it comes up, and this file is corrupted
TaleWorlds.Native.dll
I deleted the file and tried to recover from Steam again, but I still have a problem and it does not run

Faulting application name: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62ab069d
Faulting module name: TaleWorlds.Native.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62ab069a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000009f864
Faulting process id: 0x11ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d88972ac1667a9
Faulting application path: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
Faulting module path: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.Native.dll
Report Id: dec814fc-8231-48c0-9278-077d5dafadf7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Let's try clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Fault bucket 1651008030553774002, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
P2: 1.0.0.0
P3: 62ab069d
P4: TaleWorlds.Native.dll
P5: 0.0.0.0
P6: 62ab069a
P7: c0000005
P8: 0000000000062a5b
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDD04.tmp.mdmp
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDED9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDEFA.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDEF8.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERDF28.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_TaleWorlds.Mount_35f8e8f2f832786f92273d69cb548abb56235a69_147f9640_1922e522

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 833c6cf7-c703-42c0-b898-a87b1c65b5eb
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: e38b27651d57291bf6e98f0e6e7997b2
Cab Guid: 0

Could you send us your launcher_log.txt file? Located under configs folder of documents/bannerlord.
You can send your files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

It looks like your GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250. Which is not hardware that we support. It is below the minimum requirements of the game. You can try GeforceNow to play the game as an alternative.

It looks like your GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250. Which is not hardware that we support. It is below the minimum requirements of the game. You can try GeforceNow to play the game as an alternative.
All I understood from your words is that all the existing problems are related to my graphics card, that is, the failure to run a .dll is related to my graphics card. Is this really what you think?
OK
I will follow your suggestion as a test, even though I know there is nothing wrong with it, because I can easily run games that are much higher than Banner Lord in terms of graphics.

All I understood from your words is that all the existing problems are related to my graphics card, that is, the failure to run a .dll is related to my graphics card. Is this really what you think?
Yes, that is what I've been informed by the developers as well. Sadly we can't offer any help on this.

Back
Top Bottom