Users who are viewing this thread

Inada

Recruit
Soooo i keep getting these when i or my enemy or party attacks someone

Unrecognized opcode (2074 line no 3)

atmission template(9) mst_lead_chargetrigger(25)consequences

These seem to only happen when i get into a fight from the open world
These ones though happen after i lose an open world fight

Script error on opcode 541 invalidpartyid 2949(20line no 1)

atscript(259) cf_party_under_player_suggestion

atscript(501) battle_political_consequences 

And for the last bit of trouble my game every 24 hours or so every faction has failed to respond and says something like suffers loss of face in subjects all at once
Help would be much appreciated ive been looking into the matters but cant find anything on it oh and yeah im running 1.153 patch and WSE 1.153 and i think i posted this in the right place but just in case this is happening for the sengoku jidai mod
Thank you for your time

Well i ended up figuring it out after looking up and trying everything i begin to download new mods when one mod takes me back to the sengoku jedai(Old) post and what did i end up seeing well it was very simple really .... it said it was for patch 1.143 curse my lack of concentration : Attempts to slap forehead but misses hitting nose and causing it to bleed:
This fixed all listed problems above except for bla bla bla fails to respond suffers loss in faith
it even fixed the seppuku scene although you may have to do the story quest first up to that point before any others idk 
only problems im having with it now are loading problems sometimes the map near the edges look funky that goes away after reloading and sometimes when you enter or leave an area screen goes black and wont load this is also fixed by reloading so just remember to save often

And well ummmm thats about it hope this has been helpful to someone who has been having the same problems it would be a shame not to play this mod its sooooooo amazing Good luck all

Inada said:
Well i ended up figuring it out after looking up and trying everything i begin to download new mods when one mod takes me back to the sengoku jedai(Old) post and what did i end up seeing well it was very simple really .... it said it was for patch 1.143 curse my lack of concentration : Attempts to slap forehead but misses hitting nose and causing it to bleed:
This fixed all listed problems above except for bla bla bla fails to respond suffers loss in faith
it even fixed the seppuku scene although you may have to do the story quest first up to that point before any others idk 
only problems im having with it now are loading problems sometimes the map near the edges look funky that goes away after reloading and sometimes when you enter or leave an area screen goes black and wont load this is also fixed by reloading so just remember to save often

And well ummmm thats about it hope this has been helpful to someone who has been having the same problems it would be a shame not to play this mod its sooooooo amazing Good luck all
I have the same problems as this guy but they won't go away and I am using Warband v. 1.153

These errors:
"
Unrecognized opcode (2074 line no 3)

atmission template(9) mst_lead_chargetrigger(25)consequences

Script error on opcode 541 invalidpartyid 2949(20line no 1)

atscript(259) cf_party_under_player_suggestion

atscript(501) battle_political_consequences 
"

I had them BUT when I start the Shogun mod using the WSE link I don't have them anymore. I suggest you try that. Use the WSE link included in the last version of the mod and try starting the mod again, there should be no more errors.

I have tested the above my self, and it doesn't matter who I fight in the open world (enemy vs me, Ikko-Ikki vs me, me + ally versus enemy) there are no more errors.

The only bug I still have is that when me + Ally attack enemy, the ally becomes the enemy and vice versa :razz: Thats still not fixed

Back
Top Bottom