Resolved Error ocurred while trying to load a saved game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
It seems only you have experienced this exact crash. I believe it might be related with mods. I would suggest removing the mods and trying again. IF that not works, you can try clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

I done all steps,
I have no mods already and I deleted all folders, But one more time the same crash error, 2021-05-11_13.01.41_0aa53a00d392e468f74b8db96e43eab5

I would like to keep my saved games because I have an advanced campaign.

What is your PC specs?
I'm using an MSI GF63 Thin 95C:
  • Procesador Intel Core i7-9750H (6 núcleos, 12 MB Cache, 2.6 GHz hasta 4.5 GHz)
  • Memoria RAM de 16 GB DDR4, 2666 MHz
  • Almacenamiento 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
  • Pantalla de 15.6" FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45%NTSCThin Bezel, typ. 250nit , CR 700
  • Windows 10 pro x64 bit
  • Tarjeta gráfica Nvidia GTX1650 MAX Q GDDR5 4GB

The game might be crashing due to the mods. Forwarded the issue to devs but if the game is crashing due to mods we can't do anything sadly.
Have you tried switching back to 1.5.9 to see if that game crashes there too?

The game might be crashing due to the mods. Forwarded the issue to devs but if the game is crashing due to mods we can't do anything sadly.
Have you tried switching back to 1.5.9 to see if that game crashes there too?
I only had Developer console on that game, and If I turn back to the 1.5.9 at the moment to load appears the following message:
Error Ocurred while trying to load the saved game...

Do you remember changing anything prior to the error and crash?
To summarize, you tried validating the game files and clean install afterwards it did not work.
We have the save file so hopefully we can try to reproduce this but we can't fix the save file and send it back to you.

Do you remember changing anything prior to the error and crash?
To summarize, you tried validating the game files and clean install afterwards it did not work.
We have the save file so hopefully we can try to reproduce this but we can't fix the save file and send it back to you.
I did not make any changes,
If you can't send me back my saved game, whats we can do to fix that problem??

We will try to load the save file to see what is wrong. If the issue is on us we will fix it and push it with the next update. If its lets say an external mod related issue, we can't fix it.

Back
Top Bottom