Resolved ERROR: d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to deter

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: This happens everytime i browse an inventory screen and has recently started doing so since update 1.06. I chocked it up to my hardware since it's really old but I play fine (150 vs 150 battles, very low settings at 30 fps) except when I have to use the inventory or party screens. This used to only happens in the inventory screen and party screens but recently started doing it in certain town/village scenes since the 1.1.0 beta hotfix. I'm currently using a Lenovo y410p laptop, while it's a really old potato, the game runs fine for me otherwise. This is the only thing that keeps me from playing since I can't update my companions equipment or sell off my goods without worrying about a crash. I have to save before I load up the inventory incase it crashes.

EDIT : I should note that I have tried most fixes I've seen on here(making sure my gpu isn't overclocked, installing requirements, my nvidia panel doesn't have sharpening, reinstalling driver, and so on).

How to Reproduce
:Browsing inventory screen or party screen, certain village and town scenes
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.06-1.1.0
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 755m
CPU: i7-4700mq
RAM: 8GB ddr3
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 TB HDD

Ah thanks. I'm not sure how i missed that. At least I know it's getting looked into. The issue was in the known crashes but then disappeared, so I thought maybe it had gotten fixed.

If you add your info to it, I think they probably prioritize bigger threads (I wasn't trying to threadjack) if more people post their issues. Apparently this error has been around a really long time. I even had a similar one/thing happen in Warband last night, just trying it for a measurement. Basically what happened there was the game keeps auto-resetting battle size, and Warband often crashes with it over 300. In Bannerlord, it keeps resetting my screen resolution, and it your desktop resolution, fps limiter, and the settings in game need to line up (and be changed every time) to avoid a lot of crashes. That's not all of it. It will probably take a really long time unfortunately until this game is stable.

Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard to find a fix as soon as possible. Please let us know if the problem is solved after the new patches.

just had a crash on family feud, trying to exit and d3d device context map at rglgpu device lock texture failed! gpu device instance has been suspended use getdevice...

Can you please try to cap the FPS to 60 or some lower level. If you have overclocked or underclocked your computer undoing those actions might solve the problem. In the meantime, our devs are aware of the issue and trying to find a fix.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

I have the same error, while trying to create my character, after selecting the culture of my character it just crashes and the same error occurs over and over again

d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to deter.​

i would aprecciate the help as i just bought the game and really wanted to play

Back
Top Bottom