MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok I have a event planned,

Date: Saturday 7th January

Time: 19:00 GMT+0 (Uk time)

Server:EOS battle

Teamspeak adress : ts3.fireandsword.eu:9988

Factions  British vs french

I have got westres blessing on this haha.

Lets see who comes

dmekeharbizonaro.jpg

konu040410xuk9.jpg

I am very sorry i could not come to the event, i have been down with a touch of flu so i wasnt in the mood to sit in front of a pc for a hoiur, the event can either be next week or tomorrow if anyones up for it.

me and a guy called Jersie and John for a while after he rememberd  :grin: had quite alot of fun with us commanding the AI maybe we should do that to make up the numbers if not many come us be the commanders of the diffrent sections in the force.  :smile: and I vote today  :smile:

Ok today then, lets se how many can come, if we get less than 10 then i think we will go on the bot server, ts same as last time.

kenski1 said:
me and a guy called Jersie and John for a while after he rememberd  :grin: had quite alot of fun with us commanding the AI maybe we should do that to make up the numbers if not many come us be the commanders of the diffrent sections in the force.  :smile: and I vote today  :smile:

No mention of the brave French Commander Ghost who led his men to glory until his computer overheated? I'm saddened.

Ok, I was thinking that every sunday at 7pm could be "Fill the server time" On the commander server, no ts, just going on the server and playing, what does everyone think?

Any ideas why I cant find the servers ? When I go to multiplayer thing I cant see any of EoS servers ... Pls help guys

And that Johns idea is good ! =)

Jersei

im getting some of the lads in my unit to come and play this.

i really hope it gets the numbers it deserves

Back
Top Bottom