Equipment Slots in Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!

If I missed the right thread or blog I apologize in advance but i really did do some hefty searching prior to asking here. I must have just used everything but the right keywords.

How many equipment slots are in Bannerlord? It 'looks' like it is the same plus the addition of shoulder or neck slots? I see snippets of video and discussion all over but no outright explanation. If anyone could let me know or direct me to the right resource I would be most grateful.

Thanks!

Take a look at this screenshot.

kmvnwas82qeywnmk0itb802yh.jpg

There are:

- helmet
- shoulders
- torso
- arms
- legs

- horse
- horse gear

- 4 weapon slots

So compared to Warband there is a new slot for shoulder equipment and one for horse gear, the rest is as before.

John the Roleplayer said:
Take a look at this screenshot.

kmvnwas82qeywnmk0itb802yh.jpg

Off topic but man those models look absolutely stunning! I love how the shoulder guard fits to work with the lamellar/scale chest piece. Can't wait to see what kind of cool culture amour variations we can hope to form when we get our hands on singleplayer.

Thanks John! Super appreciated. All of the character screens I found were super low-rez and kinda hard to digest. Thank you for helping me out.

Just to say I always loved the fact that there is only 4 weapon slots and that we have to deal with this constraint.

Not sure the shoulders addition is a good idea (you could always intergrate that in the torso part because following this way you can separate all the differents pieces (but that is no big deal)) but it is a good one to add horse gear.

Mabons said:
Isn't there also an option to switch between two armour/weapon set ups? I seem to recall someone talking about it.

In the screenshot the two buttons at the top below the character's name (helmet and feathered hat) are used to switch between combat and civilian gear.

Mabons said:
Isn't there also an option to switch between two armour/weapon set ups? I seem to recall someone talking about it.
It seems that there isn't any option like that in the game. The only thing about different sets is that you have one "fighting" set and one "civilian" set. We have seen a skill about that civilian set in the skill tree which lets you have a one handed weapon in that set, which means that you may not be able to have good armor and weapons in towns/villages (probably only knifes).

Skill Image:
one_ha10.png

Teje said:
Mabons said:
It seems that there isn't any option like that in the game. The only thing about different sets is that you have one "fighting" set and one "civilian" set. We have seen a skill about that civilian set in the skill tree which lets you have a one handed weapon in that set, which means that you may not be able to have good armor and weapons in towns/villages (probably only knifes).

Skill Image:
one_ha10.png

Cool, so when you get ambushed by bandits you can guarantee a weapon of your choice.

Back
Top Bottom