Equipment - lords / companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
I noticed several things, do not know if it's wanted, one is a stupidity.

Lords :
Among the new spawning lords in the different clans, there are some who are skilled as warriors, but who have only civilian equipment (and even no horse); here is the equipment for one of these (a vlandian one, the clone/copy of Mitela to be accurate, with a warrior build) :
- Head=Leather Cap
- Cape=none
- Body=Leather Tunic
- Gloves=none
- Leg=Strapped Shoes
- Horse=none
- HorseHarness=none
- Weapon0=Narrow Sword

So I don't know if it's a mistake or not, and in what measure heavy armor can have a role in the possible death of the NPCs, but looks like the armor is really light here :smile:

Companions :
When we ennoble a companion, I have noticed that the game gives them a horse if they don't have one (except for Battanians), and may change some weapons. Here is the STUPIDITY : I ennoble a sturgian, giving him a castle, and here is the stuff he had equiped :
- Heavy Druzhinnik Lance
- a one handed sword (engraved, the shortest of the two variants)
- a round shield
- a two handed axe

After I ennobled him, I check :
- no lance any more
- still his one handed sword
- a SECOND one handed weapon (Rectangular Bitted Axe)
- round shield
- two handed axe

So the guy has no longer a lance, but 2 one hande weapons, which obviously is MORONIC, SILLY and USELESS.

So since I have sensed the stupidity coming, I have saved before, gave the companion a Rectangular Bitted Axe, and thus he keeps his lance...

Conclusion :

Lords : Is there an oversight about the equipment?
Ennobled companions : is it usefull to make the game manage equipment? (I suppose they become considered as NPC lords and given the stuff matching a pattern)

Good work. Even though I have sometimes the impression that there things that are literally done without any care at all.

Back
Top Bottom