Users who are viewing this thread

Malris66

Recruit
Hello.

This probably has already been asked many times, but I'm still baffled.

I edited stats and equipment and added some troops in Morgh's Editor on Litdum's Diplomacy, but sometimes the gear I chose doesn't show up. Concerning the Editor rules I did everything "by the book" to avoid any bugs, but as I created a new game the equipment started to be missing.
I've been encountered this issue with 2 out of 3 edited Trees - Nords and Vaegirs. Swadians are fine.
I suspect the issue is caused by "overwhelmed" inventories of the troops. I added quite a lot to Nords and Vaegirs.
In all cases, the bugged troops have only one Two-Handed Weapon, but nor weapons or shields(see screenshot).

So any way to fix this?

Update.
I've tested it on Sarranids, which I didn't touch at all, and 2 out of 40 Mamlukes had the same issue.
Maybe it is an only Litdum's bug?

Last edited:
You need to make sure that you have also checked the appropriate troop flags (tf_guarantee_shield for example), otherwise the weapon selection is semi-random.
Yeah, I've checked that at the beginning, as I've said, everything is done properly.
I've also edited the inventories to match exactly 4 items to no positive yield
I have a theory that it is a purely Two-handed weapon bug.
The bug appears only on Cavalry and Infantry troops and Archers are not affected. So my initial thought of the inventory problem falls off(+ it is tested on a troop with quite stuffed inventory, but without a Two-hander).
So I guess it is the answer, because I remember even with Litdum's original troops there were guys with such issues(especially Vaegirs).

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom