Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: radeon rx 570
GPU Driver Version: 22.11.2
CPU: Amd ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: asus prime b550m-k
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): crucial nvme 500Gb

Yes and I verified the game files but still with the same error. Before launching the game first time I used vortex to manage the game but didn't install any mod, I stopped managing the game with vortex but still not solved

I would suggest a Clean install to make sure vortex is deleted successfully.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game when you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or add contents to the existing modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged. You can find more information about how to do a clean install here.

This is not helping, I wont reinstall the game, where I am internet quotas are limited and it's also slow, I verified the game's files twice and I already said Although I used vortex to manage the game I didn't actually install any mod

Inside your "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native" folder, can you please show a screenshot of files which is listed there? Especially files with ".target" extension.

Thank you.

Yeah, this was actually the cause of the problem, I took the files from a friend who downloaded it on steam so when I deleted the steam.target file and verified the game files again it worked. Thanks for helping.

Back
Top Bottom