Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.9860
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:
When launching the game in single player, asks if you want to launch on safe mode. Weather you select yes or no, after going on with creating a character, game immediately crashes (sometimes it takes a while like in the video). This happens even after following the basic steps on the forums, on community steam forums, before and after, deleting all mods and saves, uninstalling, reinstalling,verifying integrity (i have done this 4-5 times now), to no avail.
How to Reproduce:Happens every launch, no matter what setting.
Have you used cheats and if so which: i downloaded some mods it didn't work and i deleted them all.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660TI
GPU Driver Version:31.0.15.1694
CPU:Intel Core i5 11400F
RAM:16GB
Motherboard:Asus Prime H510M-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):500GB SSD

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
As shown in the video i don't get anything it just closes itself and when i launch the game again it tells me to open safe mod.

Back
Top Bottom