SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

Do you prefer weekly or daily revenue from your farm acres?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Daily

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

tansvanio

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Entrepreneur is a Bannerlord modification for adquiring and managing property in settlements.

138-1586545643-2011723940.jpeg
138-1586545658-771515097.jpeg

Current features:
  • All villages now have a random number of acres where some will be vacant and others will be occupied by the village.
  • Each acre has a value that is calculated by the production of the village and availability. The player can buy and sell acres with some percentage of deviation from the real value.
  • Each day, all player owned acres will yield a profit.
  • External factors like raids will influence the price of farm acres and the margins that the villagers will buy/sell their plots.
  • Raids will have a chance to destroy farm plots.
  • Gauntlet UI instead of a menu based UI.
Future features:
  • Different property types for both villages and cities.
You can download it here:
Credits:
  • A big thank you to Xaphedo for joining in efforts in the building of this mod by providing graphical assets, advice, QA and valuable insight in UI design and UX.
  • Everyone in the community going open-source, teaching and sharing knowledge.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for this mod, it's a great addition to workshop to invest money.
Not sure if it happened with the last update or if I just only noticed it now but the price in the tooltip and the price that you actually pay are different (here 1642 vs 2052).

uOReMaC.png

Hello, thanks for this mod, it's a great addition to workshop to invest money.
Not sure if it happened with the last update or if I just only noticed it now but the price in the tooltip and the price that you actually pay are different (here 1642 vs 2052).

You are obsolutely right. The top value tells you what the land is worth. The second value is the value that the peasants are willing to sell to you. This has an added base percentage of 25% to the real value of the land and can be modified by a multitude of different factors.

I like this. A good stepping stone from between first starting out and needing 15k for a workshop.

Is there a limit to how many you can buy though? This will get pretty OP later in the game. I'm not a fan of hard-capping things like this the way they hard-cap the amount of workshops you can own, but it may be required for balance.

I definitely agree. Daily will follow the same format as all the other financing in the game. Also, please decrease the nerf, or make it configurable. Honestly I thought the original payout was fair. It was a 20% of whatever you spent. So 5 in game weeks would net you 0 denars. Now it's way less than that

I would prefer daily payout and to be able to see it in the finances report and so on. Because it's hard to budget how much army my properties can finance right now.

I like this. A good stepping stone from between first starting out and needing 15k for a workshop.

Is there a limit to how many you can buy though? This will get pretty OP later in the game. I'm not a fan of hard-capping things like this the way they hard-cap the amount of workshops you can own, but it may be required for balance.

Yes there is a limit.

I definitely agree. Daily will follow the same format as all the other financing in the game. Also, please decrease the nerf, or make it configurable. Honestly I thought the original payout was fair. It was a 20% of whatever you spent. So 5 in game weeks would net you 0 denars. Now it's way less than that
I'm okay with the nerf, to be honest, agriculture never should yield that much, even IRL, without the nerf, it would break the game's economy I think.

I'm okay with the nerf, to be honest, agriculture never should yield that much, even IRL, without the nerf, it would break the game's economy I think.

Woudn't it make more sense that you get X amounth money for X amounth goods u produce? If I buy grain for 10 Denars in a store I might sell them for 6 from my field. I'm sure my field produces a bit more as 56 denars a week. If I'd wanted to go for immersion I'd say a big harvest after 3 months and no production in winter. U invest about 2-4k for a field getting maybe 6k at the end of those 3 months would be pretty good imo. A possible tweak would be you'd also have to buy a permit from the lord that owns the land for let's say 5k. Each year you also have to extend this permit for % of your income.

I will look in to this tonight.

If you'd like, I can commit some suggestions, and also work some idea's out.
Really like this.

Thanks for your effort tansvanio

Sure thing. Feel free to get it in touch with me on the Bannerlord discord under my other nickname "Gallaecian Druid".

I admit I may have been a bit heavy handed on the revenue nerf. It will be more balanced in the next update.

Third big update of Entrepreneur Released

• New property purchase menu built from scratch with Bannerlords Gauntlet UI.
  • Changed payout type from weekly to daily.
  • Reduced the revenue nerf.
Regarding revenue - each investment will take about 30 days (give or take) to pay itself. This can of course be reduced if you increase the production of the village and increase if the village gets battered by the tides of war.

Back
Top Bottom