entrance into the Holy monastic-knightly Orders

Users who are viewing this thread

I like this game, also if I tried very few, but I want broke a lance to a matter that seem at my eyes very interesting.

I played 1257 AD, and in this mod entrance in the Holy orders was more filled with holiness: the player lost every mundane object or money, was asked to follow the Order forever, and make a very real oath, accepting the rules of the Order: after, was armed with few basic items, a lance or a sword, an armor and a horse.

Now, I ask to the SOF creator: there's a chance to modify entrance in Holy Orders in this way? I hope so....if you modify this, I will become Hospitaller until my life end:grin:

The thing is that the templars and hospitallers in this mod are technically normal factions so that you can actually be the grandmaster or a master of the order. The difference is that they don't have ladies and they have only a few lords. The military orders in 1257 AD as far as I know aren't normal factions. I didn't play much 1257 AD so I'm not completely sure but I did played Europe 1200 more at the time and I believe the system there is similar and one of reasons I played it was the orders and it frustated me I couldn't become a master or anything. One of the main things I wanted in SoF was that one could be a master or grandmaster of the orders, or of course just be a knight of the orders which is possible through Freelancer. Of course it would be better if they worked a bit different but I think it's better than just be a minor faction.

Back
Top Bottom