Enterprises 0 income

Users who are viewing this thread

The first question is: is any village that belongs to the town you've your smithy in producing iron ore? If not then you'll see no profits ever.

Yeah you have to be careful what workshop you put in what town, surrounding villages needs to be producing the basic materials in order for your establishment to function properly.

You could also go buy those items somewhere yourself and sell them in the city

You could also go buy those items somewhere yourself and sell them in the city

Sadly it's not enough, these products are quickly bought out by travelling merchants. One day we will be able to stock the raw materials in our workshops by ourselves just like in warband. I'm missing this feature strongly.

I agree with that, let's hope the feature will be included soon ^^

In the meantime, you could change what your workshop is producing to match the town resources

How do you even get a workshop? I've checked multiple cities/shop owners and no one has the option...from what I've read you're supposed to buy somebody's business but I've never had that opportunity.

How do you even get a workshop? I've checked multiple cities/shop owners and no one has the option...from what I've read you're supposed to buy somebody's business but I've never had that opportunity.
You go to a town, take a walk aroudn the streets is the option. Then you go to a nearest shop (pottery, smithy etc. they are marked on map, when you hit alt key). then you talk to a shop assistant, and there is an option to buy it off. It costs between 13k to 16k max. soo... id say get around 17k money to start :smile:

Its very weird sometimes.
I had a wood workshop and a smithy in Seonon for almost a year, the city got ironore and hardwood in its belonging villages.
I even bought wood and ore there and stuffed the city with it.
They naver gave more than 60-80 cash.

Then again my potteryshop in i-don't-know-anymore hat 3 villiages with clay, but instead of 180-240 cash it gave 500-600 after two weeks.
Both cities never was at siege or had their villages looted.

*shrugs*

You go to a town, take a walk aroudn the streets is the option. Then you go to a nearest shop (pottery, smithy etc. they are marked on map, when you hit alt key). then you talk to a shop assistant, and there is an option to buy it off. It costs between 13k to 16k max. soo... id say get around 17k money to start :smile:
Thanks; I was talking to the shop owner; who'd've thought the flunky sweeping the floor would be the one to sell the whole place out from under him? Odd that you can't do it from the town quick menu, but then, it's nice to have to actually walk through the town once in awhile.

Sometimes shops in ideal locations make no money and I am uncertain why that is. In Poros you have two sheep producing villages and there is always lots of wool in the marketplace. You would think that a wool weavery would really make bank there. You would be wrong. I had the same problem with carpentry shop in Car Banseth. Two hardwood villages and no joy with wood working profits. Sometimes shops don't make any sense.

Sometimes shops in ideal locations make no money and I am uncertain why that is. In Poros you have two sheep producing villages and there is always lots of wool in the marketplace. You would think that a wool weavery would really make bank there. You would be wrong. I had the same problem with carpentry shop in Car Banseth. Two hardwood villages and no joy with wood working profits. Sometimes shops don't make any sense.
I assume its bc their products don't get bought. I have most luck with potteries and breweries in places with a lot of supplies around. everything else is hit and miss

From my experience it's better to have workshops where the output sells high than where the input sells low, having both is ideal but if I have to choose I'd go for the first.

Iirc Poros is one of those towns were almost everything is highly priced even raw materials. It's a great place to sell many items but not so great at buying stuff from there. There a couple of towns like that.

Thanks; I was talking to the shop owner; who'd've thought the flunky sweeping the floor would be the one to sell the whole place out from under him? Odd that you can't do it from the town quick menu, but then, it's nice to have to actually walk through the town once in awhile.
welll thats the thing, i hope that TW will also do some quality of life updates. such as buying shops from the city menu....

Back
Top Bottom