[ENSC2012] Round of 4 | Pick your dates today! Team 1s by 18:00 BST

Users who are viewing this thread

Then why they are changing the subject in conversation? :razz:
Shemaforash said:
But at the same time your argument is invalid because in this picture you have a spectator.

mb256.jpg
Nab

Ridiculous argument. Well done to Trinity for being totally immature. Also good luck insulting me and then trying to get me to give you a match because of a spectator. That sort of behaviour is symptomatic of acute autism so I'd recommend getting yourselves tested.

Captain Lust said:
Ridiculous argument. Well done to Trinity for being totally immature. Also good luck insulting me and then trying to get me to give you a match because of a spectator. That sort of behaviour is symptomatic of acute autism so I'd recommend getting yourselves tested.
It's hard to check the logs? Are you lazy OR WHAT?

Ok, bye. thats all from my side
Lust 3=====B Einherjar
good luck

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Rules said:
Any suspected breach of the Team Regulations, Tournament or Match Rules should be met with immediate confrontation and should be reported to an event admin, as soon as possible, preferably by your team captain. Any team that keeps quiet about friendly fire being set to the wrong percentage (for example), and then complains after they lose, will have their protests ignored.

Trinity in our channels at the moment, they seem to have fun.

*Edit* They seem to like pretending being lusty and screaming.

GG

Trebron said:
Captain Lust said:
It's hard to check the logs? Are you lazy OR WHAT?

Ok, bye. thats all from my side
Lust 3=====B Einherjar
good luck

Imature and retarded, good work there.
I do hope that's the last from your side and I really doubt you gonna be around much longer as well.

Court of Reveran 0 - 2 Ratty Ratteus

4-2 to Ratty Ratteus Nord Town

mb_warband%202012-08-27%2019-26-11.png

mb_warband%202012-08-27%2019-37-01.png

4-1 to Ratty Ratteus Frosty Battle

mb_warband%202012-08-27%2019-52-51.png

mb_warband%202012-08-27%2020-01-22.png

Back
Top Bottom