Enlisting to armies

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I just came across this feature and I'm wondering that is it any good or rewarding in any point of the game ?, because I have tried it out in Floris, but this a hole different mod to play with and it might even be a bad idea to try it out.

Thanks in advance.

I beg to differ. If the lord of your army is captured, you will keep all the gear you had been given! (Very useful way to acquire high tier equipment)

I like that the option is there, for role-playing reasons. In my game I enlisted in an army that was fighting Saxons (My character hates the Saxons). Besides the RP reasons, you also get +20 opinion and some experience when you leave (not desert) the services of your commander. Also, fighting in a large shield wall against another large shield was pretty fun and immersive. I did take off Stamina/Fatigue, though. I didn't think it was realistic that my allies could run forever, but if I tried to keep pace I'd be useless for the fight. Perhaps if the AI was subject to the same stamina penalties and they walked, it would be OK to me.

If you have not got the quest for it which I guess you don't because you are asking here then it's too late. Unless it has been changed in the last update. Perhaps you'd like to test it, go to Caer Ligualid and to the king of Rheged, start the quest (warrior to warrior), hunt down Iniau party and return to the king, try to give him the horn (again warrior to warrior). Earlier it didn't work if you got the horn before starting the quest.

Vesku said:
If you have not got the quest for it which I guess you don't because you are asking here then it's too late. Unless it has been changed in the last update. Perhaps you'd like to test it, go to Caer Ligualid and to the king of Rheged, start the quest (warrior to warrior), hunt down Iniau party and return to the king, try to give him the horn (again warrior to warrior). Earlier it didn't work if you got the horn before starting the quest.

Well, I succeed the quest but that villain gave me the same quest again as I thought of his speaks that he would have a several tasks for me to accomplish, but unfortunetly it seems like not :p.

Back
Top Bottom