[ENL] Winter Cycle | Thanks, Congratulations and Expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lust + co. I really appreciate the time, effort and commitment you've shown in making this league not only possible, but pretty damn good too <3.

Thanks to all clans that made it through the whole cycle and Lust+co for organising this awesome league.

I just played in a match when i was in Royal Squad. Then i left the Royal and they withdrew the tournament. :oops:  But tournament was really enjoyable, and last match IG versus RNGD was really exciting. Thanks lust for everything you interested.
Congratulations Guard of Istiniar
Maybe next time Renegades  :razz: :grin:

In french we say something like: Better late than never ...

So Thanks to all ENL's organisers and a special one to Lust! Good Job, and i think it's not an easy one!

By the way, i like the little paragraph you wrote for the Renegades Lust! It's really hopeful, and we will be more motivated than ever in the next cycles!

GG all !

Well Done Lust and everyone who was involved in organizing this spectacular event. I must say this whole experience for me was amazing, the rules, the pressure makes this even more stunning then it already is.

Congratulations to IG of winning the ENL Cycle you guys really deserve it. For you RNGD tough luck but you showed yourselfs worthing of competing on a high level.

Regards,
Julian

Congratulations to all teams promoted/are waiting  to be promoted, thanks to all other contestants and organizers. I hope ENL will see many more cycles in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom