[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Sure Lust, if you don't mind I will post all the details in ''Team Contacts'' thread

Team Name: Masters of Sword
  Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes
  Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Yes
    Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: Yes
  In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: Yes
    Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 18
    Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Yes
    Are your contact details up to date?: No
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
  Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
    Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: Yes
    Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes
    If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent).

Team Name: Basileia ton Romaion
Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?:yes
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?:yes
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:yes
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?:yes
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently:20
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): already posted the changes in the roster thread
Are your contact details up to date?: yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?:yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?:yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?:yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?:yes
If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Name: Mongols
Team Tag: MN
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?: Spoiler:
  Anaconda
Chickenette
Flixxo
Rul3x (Maul)
Saradine
Piixel
Sexy_Witch
Arsen
Goku
Toolov
Joink
TangoOrange (Anthony)
ProStyler
Holywarrior.
bOuYa.

These maybe found to =  Surprice if so please inform me, cheer's.

Where is your team based?: Europe.
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?: Yes, Any Location is fine.
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team:
Anaconda  ZEBOW1234
Tallie  Wesley98442
Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes.
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes.
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes.
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes i agree

Team Name: Runaway Scorpions
Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: We would prefer to be a part of Division A, if it is possible somehow.
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:
Yes
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: No. German or French servers are enough.
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Remove players : woo6_armg_RS  347508  smetana_levy_RS    336981  Rolliks_levy_RS  335911   
Are your contact details up to date?:  Add contact : Lares, TW Forum : Lares_RS, Skype : lares_02, Steam : Lares02
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes

Team Name: Refesesesferes
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Division A, of course.
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: Yep.
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: Nope.
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: ~14
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Yes
Are your contact details up to date?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?:  Yes

Team Name: Polish Eagles
Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yeaa
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Its fine
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: Yea
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: yes
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15-17
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Please remove Kamillo.
Are your contact details up to date?: remove kamillo and add me , TW: ThePunisher150, Steam: SojQ. The other guys are still available.
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: ye
Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: ye
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: ye
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: ye

Apis Europae and Kharakternyky confirmed.

@Kharakternyky: One of your players (KHR_Warrior) could not be added as he is still part of SYNDICATE's roster as (Syn_Frost_Shd_Invisible). He will have to be removed from their roster if you want to add him.

@Risen to Fight: Well I don't know which form you've filled out there but if you just confirm the following: "Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough):"

then I can go ahead with the change and you'll be confirmed.

@MoS: Confirmed. You can post your updated contact details in the Team Contacts and Rosters thread.

@Basileia ton Romaion: Confirmed.

@Mongols: Confirmed.

@Runaway Scorpions: You will need to confirm that you're willing to play on a Hungarian server if it's deemed a fair location for one of your matches.

@Refesesesesferes: You will need to confirm that you're willing to play on a Hungarian server if it's deemed a fair location for one of your matches.

@PE: Confirmed.

Team Name: Wolfpack
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Yes
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: Yes, no problem here
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 20
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Yes, though they still haven't been removed...  :eek:
Are your contact details up to date?: Yes, however some are yet to be removed...

We (Risen to Fight)reiterate our roster.
(I will write about some changes, in  [ENL] Team Contacts, Rosters and Substitutions topic. Just nicknames changes.)

Team Name: Teutonic Knights
Team Tag: Teutonic
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?: Yes
Where is your team based?: Turkey
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?: We can play on all of them. French, Germany, Hungarian
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team: _KhefreN, scarface92, Kaanuni--- for steam--- goldks, kaanokan123
Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes, we are aware of it.
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: We did read them  .

Team Name:The Ithilien Rangers
Team Tag:IR_
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:Yes
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?:
IR_Wrl_Airelhach – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Captain_Bryan – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Hastaraider - ENL_Germany_1
IR_Cheekyy – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Kratos – ENL_Germany_2
IR_Beleg – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Goliath – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Shammy – ENL_Germany_1
IR_RexArmadilo – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Thyke – ENL_Germany_1
IR_Hades – ENL_Germany_2
IR_MrGibson – ENL_French_1

Where is your team based?:Turkey
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?:Yes
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team:
taleworlds.gif
Simo Häyhä
taleworlds.gif
Sir.Bryan
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
_Hastar_
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
airelhach
Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:Yes
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?:Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?:Yes

@Risen to Fight: OK, Confimed.

@Teutonic Knights: I can only see one of your players registered on the servers: "Teutonic_Ranger_Pancho". Any players you want to use for the first week of matches will have to have gone onto the servers by the end of tomorrow. I'll check again then and if you have less than 8 registered, I won't be able to accept your application.

@Order of Malta: Are you sure? That's a real shame. If something happens and it turns out you will be able to gather 8 players a week, let me know as soon as possible.

@IR: I haven't found "IR_Beleg" but I have found a player by the name of "IR_Guard_Eniames". Is that the same person?

Simo Häyhä said:
captain lust said:
@IR: I haven't found "IR_Beleg" but I have found a player by the name of "IR_Guard_Eniames". Is that the same person?
No he is not. But you can add Eniames, i forgot to write. I will ask Beleg about it. :smile:
OK well I'll confirm you now, since you have enough players. If you want to add in Beleg, you can do it on the Team Contacts and Rosters thread and that'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom