[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Team Name: Bohemian Guard
Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Div. A
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: Yes
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: Yes
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15-20
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Yes
Are your contact details up to date?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes
If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent).

captain lust, you're right. Maybe all the bad times as in the Order, and all will normalize, but still try to finish this cycle until the end.

Team Name:Samurai
Team Tag:Samurai
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:Yes
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?:Yes.
Where is your team based?:Europe.
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?:Yes
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team:"Nelosis" "samurai_TOTALWAR" And me "StoneToad"
Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:Yes
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?:
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?:Yes.
If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent).

Team Name: Sons of the Emperor
Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?: Yes
Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Yes
In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?: Yes
Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: 15-20
Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Not yet
Are your contact details up to date?: Please delete Dragonfly, add randy; Steam: Randy_Blythe07 , Taleworlds: Randy
Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?: Yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?: Yes
If your answer is "no" (or equivalent) to any of the above, please take steps so you are able to answer "yes" (or equivalent)

Team Name: HITMEN
Team Tag: HITMEN
Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis: yes
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?: yes
Where is your team based?: Poland
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?: All of those
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team: hojren
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
  Hojren7
taleworlds.gif

HITMEN_Yoda
  Yodarj
taleworlds.gif

Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:yes
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?:yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?:yes
Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?:yes

Alex De Kler said:
captain lust, you're right. Maybe all the bad times as in the Order, and all will normalize, but still try to finish this cycle until the end.
Erm... I'm confused now :???:. Does that mean you're in?

@Samurai: Confirmed.

@Teutonic Knights: Just to be clear, the question about servers is not your server preference but just confirmation that you would be willing to play on any of the servers if it was deemed fair. So just answer that you're willing to play on any of the ENL servers if it's deemed fair and you'll be confirmed for participation.

@SoE: Confirmed.

@HITMEN: Confirmed.

Hello, Red Eagle will not participate in the spring cycle, please delete us from the list, thank you all, good luck! :wink:

The interest is not lost, no time, and schedule will be too heavy for us, in any case, we are pleased that we were able to participate in the winter cycle and gain invaluable experience, thank you for it all)

scaled.php

Team Name: Empire of Sunshine
Team Tag: Sunshine_
Have you registered 8 players on the "ENL_Germany" servers?:Yes
Registered player list:
Sunshine_Knt_Str0nq - ENL Germany 1 ID:61493
Sunshine Knt #imNotAlone# - ENL Germany 1 ID:62941
Sunshine_Hero_DemonLord - ENL Germany 1 ID:107153
Sunshine_Hero_IronMask - ENL Germany 3 ID:130844
Sunshine Hero #Lady Arwen# - ENL Germany 1 ID:511949
Sunshine Hnt #TirtiL# - ENL Germany 1 ID:685282
Sunshine_Hero_Aetolian - ENL Germany 1 ID:721280
Sunshine Hnt #Leodern# - ENL Germany 1 ID:1042261
Sunshine_Hnt_BayBars - ENL Germany 1 ID:1043263
Sunshine_Knt_Ares - ENL Germany 1 ID:659103
Sunshine_Hnt_Haci - ENL Germany 2 ID:146365
Sunshine_Hero_Anesthesial - ENL Germany 1 ID:703294
Where is your team based?: Turkey
Are you willing to play on only French and/or German and/or Hungarian servers (you must be willing to play on any of these, should it be deemed a fair location for your match)?: Yes
Please provide contact details (preferably including Taleworlds forum accounts) of 3 active representatives for your team:
Sunshine Hnt #Tirtil#:
taleworlds.gif
alperentuyu 
alperentuyu
Sunshine Hero #Lady Arwen#:
taleworlds.gif
Lady_Arwen 
harlequin64
Sunshine Knt #imNotAlone#:
LordNixy
Are you aware of the ladder system that is used for Division C and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the penalty point system in place and the pending changes that will be made to it (listed under "new" above)?: Yes
Are you aware of the pending changes to the Match Rules (listed under "new" above)?: Yes

Team Name:
Team Rush Rush (~RR)

Do you accept your invitation to the European Native League 2012 Spring Cycle (if the answer is no, you can leave the rest of the form blank)?:
Yes

Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?:
Yes

Is your team capable of fielding an 8 player team on a weekly basis:
Yes

In addition to the France and Germany servers, is your team willing to play on the "ENL_Hungary" server(s), should it be deemed a fair location for one of your matches?:
Yes

Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently:
10-15

Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough):
Will be done today

Are your contact details up to date?:
Yes

Are you aware of the pending changes to the match rules (listed under "new" above)?:
Yes we do; however we'd prefer 5 rounds if we had a chance

Are you aware of the pending changes to the penalty point system (listed under "new" above)?:
Yes

Are you aware of the pending changes to the Division C format (listed under "new" above / for Division C teams specifically)?:
Yes

Have you read the rules and do you agree, on behalf of your team, to abide by the rules of the competition throughout the cycle?:
Yes

Team Name: Guard of Istiniar (IG)

Is this your preferred Division and if not, which Division would you prefer to be part of?: Yes

Approximately how many active members does your clan have currently: Around 25-30

Is your roster up to date? (please make any necessary removals that you haven't already made, otherwise players may be stuck in your roster. If you have made these changes but I've yet to update them, that's fine. I'll get to them soon enough): Will be soon

Are your contact details up to date?: Yes

Yes, our application is still valid.
I did not expect such a rapid normalization of the situation. I'm sorry Lust for that confused... :grin:
We can play in this cycle.

captain lust said:
Alex De Kler said:
Erm... I'm confused now :???:. Does that mean you're in?

@Samurai: Confirmed.

@Teutonic Knights: Just to be clear, the question about servers is not your server preference but just confirmation that you would be willing to play on any of the servers if it was deemed fair. So just answer that you're willing to play on any of the ENL servers if it's deemed fair and you'll be confirmed for participation.

@SoE: Confirmed.

@HITMEN: Confirmed.

We can play on all of the servers. I said Hungary only because of the location. We can play on French or Germany servers too. It does not matter for us. I edited what I wrote in the previous page , if you want you can check it again. Good night  :wink:

Looks like the deadline will have to be extended to Sunday 04/03/2012, since the Inquisition - Bohemian playoff match is still unplayed. The roster "lock in" deadline will also be extended until then.

I'll get to making these few updates as soon as I can. Great to see we've lost hardly any teams and also glad to see plenty of fresh meat :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom