[ENL] Spring Cycle - Invitations and Applications | Deadline: 04/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

jumbled-letters-still-readable.gif

I rset my csae.

07/03/2012 - Rule Added: Teams may make 2 substitutions during each 3 round leg. When making a switch, the outgoing player should leave the server. At no point should teams spawn more than 8 players.

If "no spectators" has been agreed by the teams, the joining player should respect that and make sure to join late in the round. If spectators have been agreed and allowed by both teams then neither team should take up more than half of the spectator spots.

07/03/2012 - Rule Added: Teams are permitted to make as many changes as they like in between each 3 round leg (i.e. at spawn and map switches).
07/03/2012 - Rule Changed: Each map must be reset, after 4 rounds, when the teams switch.
07/03/2012 - Rule Changed: If a team cannot show out with 8 players, for a match, the other team should continue with 8 anyway. If however, a team cannot make 7 players or more, the other team will be offered a default win, provided they have shown up with at least 8 players. If neither team has shown up with 8 players, the match should be rescheduled. Teams should allow 15 minutes, after the scheduled match time, for players to arrive on the server, before any of these rulings are put into practice.

I believe it should be 4 instead of 3?

• enl_divc_tab.png
  • Apis Europae
  • Armata Brancaleone
  • ARMY
  • Baseleia ton Romaion
  • Einherjar
  • Empire of Sunshine
  • Foolocracy of Fedner
  • Heroes
  • HITMEN
  • Ithilien Rangers