[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
0
Sir Protheus said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: DFD vs WV
Which team are you from?: DFD
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Both
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Sunday 19 June 2011 at the Twice (we ll begin at 21H00 GMT+2 so 19H00 GMT)
Times are in BST (GMT +1), so you are booked in for 19/06/2011 20:00 on ENL_Germany_1.
 

IPL William

Recruit
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?: IPL vs DfD
Which team are you from?: IPL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
 

SCGavin

Baron
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?: IG and REF
Which team are you from?: IG
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Sunday the 19th June at 17:30 BST
 
Best answers
0
IPL William said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: IPL vs DfD
Which team are you from?: IPL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
You must tell me the date. Maybe I should make that a separate point... people keep missing it :roll:.

SCGavin said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: IG and REF
Which team are you from?: IG
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Sunday the 19th June at 17:30 BST
Added, ENL_Germany_3.
 

ThePunisher150

Recruit
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?:AB vs PE
Which team are you from?:PE
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
 

BaronDeMoroz

Squire
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?: Syn vs KoS
Which team are you from?: Syn
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: ENL_Germany_2
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
18.06.2011, Saturday, 16:30 (BST)
Date time and the server are coordinated from KOS_Elraen_the_Leader.
I know, what we will play Early Matches, I hope, what it won't cause a problem?
 
Best answers
0
ThePunisher150 said:
Which teams are playing in the match?:AB vs PE
Which team are you from?:PE
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
Another, who didn't put the date... the server booking form is officially changed.

BaronDeMoroz said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: Syn vs KoS
Which team are you from?: Syn
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: ENL_Germany_2
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
18.06.2011, Saturday, 16:30 (BST)
Date time and the server are coordinated from KOS_Elraen_the_Leader.
I know, what we will play Early Matches, I hope, what it won't cause a problem?
It's fine. I'll book you in for 17:30 but the servers are dedicated to the tournament, so starting early isn't a problem. Added, ENL_Germany_2.
 

DFD_Roch

Recruit
Best answers
0
captain lust said:
IPL William said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: IPL vs DfD
Which team are you from?: IPL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
You must tell me the date. Maybe I should make that a separate point... people keep missing it :roll:.
saturday the 18th june
 
Best answers
0
DFD_Roch said:
captain lust said:
IPL William said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: IPL vs DfD
Which team are you from?: IPL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00
You must tell me the date. Maybe I should make that a separate point... people keep missing it :roll:.
saturday the 18th june
Added, ENL_Germany_3.
 

ThePunisher150

Recruit
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?:AB vs PE
Which team are you from?:razz:E
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00 , 19`th Sunday.
 
Best answers
0
ThePunisher150 said:
Which teams are playing in the match?:AB vs PE
Which team are you from?:razz:E
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date and in which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: 20:00 , 19`th Sunday.
Added, ENL_Germany_4.
 

Nelosis

Veteran
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?:
Samurai vs VRNGR

Which team are you from?:
Samurai

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_4

On which date have you agreed to play?
18th June, at 19:00 gmt + 2
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
our match is reserved for at 19:00 uk time (germany_4 server pls)
 
Best answers
0
Nelosis said:
Which teams are playing in the match?:
Samurai vs VRNGR

Which team are you from?:
Samurai

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_4

On which date have you agreed to play?
18th June, at 19:00 gmt + 2
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
our match is reserved for at 19:00 uk time (germany_4 server pls)
Your time preference doesn't quite match up. You've said 19:00 GMT +2 and 19:00 UK time. UK is on BST (GMT+1) for the summer, so I'm not quite sure what time you're asking for. Either way, you're an international clan, facing a Russian team so I don't think it's too much to give you both timeslots. However, for future bookings, please read up on timezones.

Added, ENL_Germany_4. Both timeslots.
 

Grzewit

Recruit
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?:
ZKM vs GSE

Which team are you from?:
ZKM

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_2

On which date have you agreed to play?
22nd June, at 19 GMT+1

In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
Yes. Lust can you book sever on both houers?
 
Best answers
0
Grzewit said:
Which teams are playing in the match?:
ZKM vs GSE

Which team are you from?:
ZKM

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_2

On which date have you agreed to play?
22nd June, at 19 GMT+1

In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
Yes. Lust can you book sever on both houers?
Considering both teams are in the same timezone (and country), I'll have to ask you to pick 17:30 or 20:00. I will, however, try to avoid booking the other timeslot, for that server, for that day. To give you some extra room, if you need it.
 

•DobermAn•

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?:
WH vs oRG

Which team are you from?:
Warhammer

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_2

On which date have you agreed to play?
20th June, at 17:30 gmt + 2
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
our match is reserved for at 17:30 uk time (germany_2 server pls)
 

crazyboy11

Baron
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?: OL vs 3OA
Which team are you from?: OL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date have you agreed to play? 25th
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Both
 
Best answers
0
•DobermAn• said:
Which teams are playing in the match?:
WH vs oRG

Which team are you from?:
Warhammer

Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?:
Germany_2

On which date have you agreed to play?
20th June, at 17:30 gmt + 2
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?:
our match is reserved for at 17:30 uk time (germany_2 server pls)
Your timezones don't quite match up here. UK time, right now, is GMT+1. You've given the same time for GMT+2 and UK time. I've added you in, for both timeslots but check your understanding of timezones, as there's an inaccuracy here. Added, ENL_Germany_2. Both timeslots, just in case. You're a Russian team, anyway.

crazyboy11 said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: OL vs 3OA
Which team are you from?: OL
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date have you agreed to play? 25th
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Both
Added, ENL_Germany_1.
 

Dadaruhi

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Which teams are playing in the match?: RDB vs RRush
Which team are you from?: RRush
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date have you agreed to play? 28/06/2011
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Both.
 
Best answers
0
Araf said:
Which teams are playing in the match?: RDB vs RRush
Which team are you from?: RRush
Are you looking for a server in France or Germany?: Germany
On which date have you agreed to play? 28/06/2011
In which timeslot (17:30 or 20:00 [BST] or Both) have you agreed to play?: Both.
Added, ENL_Germany_1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.