- Best answers
All matches should be played on one of the 6 official servers. If you wish to play on an unofficial server, contact me via PM but matches where both teams are from the same country, outside of France and Germany, should still be played on official servers.
Thankyou to our sponsor, HardGamerz.com, for donating the ENL_France servers.
A big thankyou to Barny for hosting the ENL_Hungary server.
The Germany servers are provided by Jestservers. Details below:-
It is essential for the operation of the tournament that official servers are used and they don't come free.
Donations will be used exclusively to pay for the ENL servers which are primarily for ENL matches but can also be borrowed for by teams or individuals to be used for trainings, non-ENL clan wars and other tournaments. They are community competitive servers. Donations will are non-refundable and will have no impact on the position of any team or individual in the ENL.
<< Donate here
I'll keep a running total of the donations in this thread, for transparency.
Total expenditure: 240 Euros
Total donated: 257 Euros
Total to pay: 0 Euros (extra donations will go towards the next server payment)
If you have any questions about donations, please ask me privately via Steam (captain_of_lust) or via Forum PM.
Please make all bookings for ENL matches at least 24 hours in advance, if possible
If you are booking a server for an ENL match, please use the form below. Agree to the timeslot and server location, with your opponent, before booking the time and server here. You may only book more than 1 timeslot if your teams are 2 or more timezones apart.
In order several servers are available in 3 different timeslots, make sure to book for a concrete time.
[b]Which teams are playing in the match?:[/b] [b]Which team are you from?:[/b] [b]Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary (probation)?:[/b] [b]On which date have you agreed to play?[/b] [b]In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [GMT]) have you agreed to play?:[/b]
[b]Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary?:[/b] [b]On which date?[/b] [b]In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [GMT]) have you agreed to play?:[/b]
Once you've booked your server, you will be assigned to a specific server and the admin password will be sent to you, via private message, on this forum.
Guidelines for selecting a server location (France or Germany):
- Both teams should do private testing, to get an idea of pings. This should be done when there is no scheduled match. The password for each server should be "enl20".
- Teams based in other countries will have priority choice over French/German teams and international clans.
- International teams will have priority over French/German teams.
Guidelines for selecting ENL_Hungary:
- It is vitally important (moreso than with the other servers) that testing here is done prior to the match.
- This server is on a probationary period and is only eligible for use in ENL matches if both teams agree. That is to say that, if either team does not want to play on a Hungarian server, another should be used.
- The password is the same as the other servers, "enl20".
Guidelines for using the servers:
- The player given the admin password should manage the server.
- Both teams should agree to "live on restart" before restarting the maps, after which both teams should also confirm "live".
- The player managing the server should have the ENL Admin Mod installed.
- The server password may be changed but should always be reset to "enl20" after use.
Glitch Free Maps:
The Native maps that are installed on the server are special "Glitch Free" versions. You don't have to do anything special, to use these maps. Just select them, as normal and they will automatically download for all players.
If you feel that any of the changes made to the maps are affecting gameplay, in an unintended way, or if you have found what you believe to be an unfixed glitch or bug - please let me know. Basically, the only changes are the additions of invisible walls that fix problems with the Native maps.
If you want to install the fixed maps on your server, they are available for download, as a mod, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177285.0.html
Fixed Maps (with the problems/glitches that have been fixed):
Field by the River
- Using the carts to get onto rooves.
- Getting under the walkway at low spawn.
- Trick jumping from the catwalk to the roof of the house at the U shape, at fort spawn.
- Jumping off the catwalk at fortspawn and taking 0 damage.
- Having to jump up the steps, onto the wall.
- Getting inside various things. #needs verification
- Jumping onto the roof near the wall.
- Jumping on to the roof, at 2nd spawn, from the palisades on the catwalks.
- Using broken beams to glitch onto blocked parts of certain rooves.
- Sliding off the stable (by the wall), if you don't jump onto it.
- Jumping from the ladder, connecting the houses, to the roof of the smaller house.
- Getting stuck at the top of the ladder in the middle house.
- Getting out of the map.
- Clothlines to get onto middle rooves.
- Getting on top of the beams above towers.
- Jumping on the cloths above the pillowed area.
- Using a horse to reach other areas, from the roof with 2 ladders.
- Falling down the gap, behind the Barn.
- Getting stuck on the straw house, at front rooves.
- Jumping to the perimeter wall, from the back roof with the wooden stairs and ladder and the balcony that overlooks the flag position.
- Leapfrogging over teammates, to get to higher, adjacent wall segments.
- Accessing a cloth patterned awning, near the "alleys" flag spawn.
- Jumping onto the low walls.
- Getting and hiding inside walls.
- Jumping onto the house, at village spawn.
Field by the River
- Jumping onto the houses, at the 1st spawn.
- Using a horse, to get onto the rooves, at 2nd spawn.
The Custom maps that have been installed on the ENL Servers are those shortlisted for competitive play in the ENL. To use these maps, you need to have the ENL Admin Mod client version installed. Note: this version is updated from the first cycle of the ENL. It is essential that you update, in order to use the new custom maps.
If you want to install the custom maps on your server, see the ENL Admin Mod thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189676.0.html
All times in British Summer Time [BST]