[ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Users who are viewing this thread

Reminder that we`re streaming the IG vs Rrush in 15 minutes time over at
http://www.twitch.tv/wolfpack_clan/

Azan and Laisha will be commentating,and Maynd will be joining if he gets his lazy ass online xD

Lord_David said:
Great job today Wolfpack.

Thanks xD We`re gonna try some new stuff over the holiday,maybe we can make the stream abit fancier,and more enjoyable to watch. Like picture in picture overview of the map or something,we have to test this stuff first xD As always if anyone has any tips or ideas please send me a PM. We want this to be as enjoyable as possible  :wink:
Because of the slow start of the match today,we`ll have to edit out 27 min of warm ups ect. Basically I`ll upload both videos,so the ones that want to watch 100 % all of it,can do so xD It`s being processed still though.
Also in the future keep the Turkish trolling to a minimum please xD Some of the stuff written in the chat were...disturbing,if google translate was correct.

Will post the stream up as soon as its done processing.

Goker said:
Colonel Greed said:
Also in the future keep the Turkish trolling to a minimum please xD Some of the stuff written in the chat were...disturbing,if google translate was correct.
Oh now I have to watch this! :grin:

Chat doesnt appear on the stream sadly  :cry:
Azan got like 40 group invites on steam though,but nobody cares about that  xD

Sorry for missing the streaming, also I wanna personally apologize to LIXH and PE for not covering their league game and not giving the community the opportunity to see that great match.

Maynd said:
Sorry for missing the streaming, also I wanna personally apologize to LIXH and PE for not covering their league game and not giving the community the opportunity to see that great match.

Dont worry, you have real life. I think that few games do livestream or highlights exept in Pro Series.

Yeah unfortunitly we cant cover everything  :sad:

Anyway the stream is done processing xD Took abit of extra time because my DNS decided to stop working.

www.twitch.tv/wolfpack_clan/b/302992086  <----Thats the highlighted version. Its cut down abit. Basically whats cut out is the start,where teams were being set up ect. So this video wont include that. Thats all in 1 part.

www.twitch.tv/wolfpack_clan/b/302988105  <---- Thats the raw file. Its like 2 hours 30 min long,and contains everything from when we started streaming at 19:00 GMT. This is in 2 parts,but part 2 can be accessed by clicking that link.

Hope  you guys like it ^^
If the editing failed at some point,or parts of the match is missing,let me know,I didnt have time to look over the entire match to make sure its all there.

Thanks for streaming and stuff, Wolfpack.

For the record: I fell off that ladder because my game froze out. =[

I'm watching the recorded video right now. Really nice commentating and it's fun to watch. It's like one of esl.tv live streams. Good job Wolfpack team!

edit: btw I have to add that I'm concerned about the short delay. As far as I heard from the people watching, the stream was ~5 seconds late than the actual game and that is I think revealing pretty much all the tactics. I recall matches live streamed back in Nations Cup '11 (on xfire I think) and at that time, delay was much higher than this and only the actual fighting moments were streamed. Other than that camera was showing sky or ground.

Araf said:
I'm watching the recorded video right now. Really nice commentating and it's fun to watch. It's like one of esl.tv live streams. Good job Wolfpack team!

edit: btw I have to add that I'm concerned about the short delay. As far as I heard from the people watching, the stream was ~5 seconds late than the actual game and that is I think revealing pretty much all the tactics. I recall matches live streamed back in Nations Cup '11 (on xfire I think) and at that time, delay was much higher than this and only the actual fighting moments were streamed. Other than that camera was showing sky or ground.

Thanks Araf for the feedback, we are aware of that situation and we are currently trying to raise the delay time to and acceptable one.

We`re looking at ways to add delays aswell,but the rule of Twitch is that basically,you need to qualify for partnership in order to get that function,and so far we dont come close to that xD Basically we need help from the community if we want that function, so please keep watching the videos,and subscribe to the channel xD

We`re also looking for...loopholes I guess,we`ll test that soon  :wink:

"Kirsty Dancer" :lol:

Anyway, once again nice stream from Wolfpack. Would be cool to have a second commentator in there again. It's nice to get different angles (AZAN still did a great a job).

Also, well done to IG. Another very convincing win.

captain lust said:
"Kirsty Dancer" :lol:

Anyway, once again nice stream from Wolfpack. Would be cool to have a second commentator in there again. It's nice to get different angles (AZAN still did a great a job).

Also, well done to IG. Another very convincing win.

Unforeseen problems left Azan alone for this one xD

Back
Top Bottom