[ENL] Livestreams and Recordings |

Users who are viewing this thread

Goker said:
Crazyboy certainly has a sexier voice.

You can also try commentating on the maps and factions and the advantages it gives according to the team playstyles. For instance, I consider these maps to be maps that favor teams like IG and RRush. Good cav, good archer teams. Certainly doesn't favor REF, which I consider a closed map team with lots of infantry charges.

Anyways, thanks for uploading these. Looks great!
Actually, REF's cavalry were outstanding and their archers were more than competent (Grzewit and Sojetsu in particular). To me it looked like their main problem was a lack of practice. I didn't think the maps offered any inherent advantage to either team, it's just that IG made much better use of their surroundings. Most of the time at lease.

Coupling that with some great performances from players like Crusader, Wezyk and others, you can see why REF's apparant lack of preparation (or possibly lack of confidence) gave them the heavy loss.

Nice vid&commentary!

I guess you could give the team line ups before the match starts, like in football. You could just say the names or even give short relevant descriptions with players you know.. For example:

IG Duke David; current leader of IG Native, strong cav, known transvestite.

Thanks for tuning in guys xD Hopefully we`ll bring you alot more matches in the future xD
Any tips ect you guys can give us are much appriciated, this is very new to us.

http://twitch.tv/wolfpack_clan/b/302415760  Part 1
http://twitch.tv/wolfpack_clan/b/302417496  Part 2

Sorry,about like 1-2 minutes vanished because of a disconnect,which also split the video into 2. Hopefully that wont happen in the future. It was a hell of a match,great effort on both sides xD

captain lust said:
Psst... there's no "t" in Kreuzritter :razz:.

Otherwise great work and don't forget to "follow" Wolfpack on their Twitch.Tv channel, as they'll probably be streaming more matches.

Crap sorry Kreuzritter,thats what I get for not copy pasting =`(
We`d appriciate a follow yeah xD Also if you want us to stream a match we would love to  :wink:

What do you think about recording match PE v LIXH. It will be  probably very intense match. Team which win this match, probably will go up to division A. ;] Who can recording this match ?

Kamillo said:
What do you think about recording match PE v LIXH. It will be  probably very intense match. Team which win this match, probably will go up to division A. ;] Who can recording this match ?

I will definitively try to get that match up.

Why, yes he does:

lilluk_gr.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Crazyboy, Ive been using this form to contacts teams, maybe you should put into the Op.

Match: team vs team
Date: eg: 18/12/2011
Server: This is important, some servers barely allow specs, for instance France_1 will allow to have 3 commentators, while German servers will only allow 2 commentators.
Type of Broadcast: Live Stream with commentators, live stream without commentators, recording for highlights,etc
Requested by: either by a personal member, or by a team.

Do your team agree and allow this match to be live streamed or recorded? pretty obvious, both teams need to agree, otherwise its a no go.

Code:
[b]Match:[/b]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Server:[/b]
[b]Type of Broadcast:[/b] 
[b]Requested by:[/b]
[b]Do your team agree and allow this match to be live streamed or recorded?[/b]

Back
Top Bottom