[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Winter Cycle Schedule Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maynd said:
Achilles_10 said:
I do not like it ... do not believe in such coincidence

Achilles, i'm getting kind of annoyed with your attitude on this board.
All I've seen you do until now was criticizing the organization, trash-talking and now you come up with a conspiracy scheme.
That is very disregardful towards the others teams in our division, especially those you are implying. LIXH and Korpi.
You sincerely advise you to have a more positive output in your comments, your current attitude will get no where and its clashing with the good sportsmanship that SYN its well know for. It is also clashing with BaronDeMoroz positive attitude until now.

You're overreacting Maynd, looking at his posts he's only posted negative now.

Shemaforash said:
Maynd said:
Achilles_10 said:
I do not like it ... do not believe in such coincidence

Achilles, i'm getting kind of annoyed with your attitude on this board.
All I've seen you do until now was criticizing the organization, trash-talking and now you come up with a conspiracy scheme.
That is very disregardful towards the others teams in our division, especially those you are implying. LIXH and Korpi.
You sincerely advise you to have a more positive output in your comments, your current attitude will get no where and its clashing with the good sportsmanship that SYN its well know for. It is also clashing with BaronDeMoroz positive attitude until now.

You're overreacting Maynd, looking at his posts he's only posted negative now.

You know my good temper, i wouldn't be saying that if it was not true.
Although some of the first posts he made, disappeared. Anyhow, im not going to dig in for evidences. I do remember he trash talking Lust's work.
Even if I was over reacting, its still pretty bad when you accuse other teams of combining forfeits and results.

Achilles_10 said:
I did not accuse anyone of conspiracy, simply expressed his doubts
you should not react emotionally
If you think anyone has conspired to break rules or look to abuse the system in any way, send me a PM.

Snide comments on the forums are just provocative and unhelpful. I understand that you may feel like you've gotten a bit of a raw deal out of this, and I can certainly see that Division B is still being negatively affected by drops. I'll be looking into the possibility of a revision to the Division B format next cycle.

Let this be the end of that.

captain lust said:
Let this be the end of that.

Sure, although I must apologize to Achilles, in fact I did confusing him with another member from the Russian community. Having this in mind, I take back the comments I made regarding is previous attitude on this boards.

The weekly matches are now complete and the league positions have been resolved. From now, we go to the matter of the playoffs where some of the league placements for the next cycle are still to be decided.

Congratulations to all the teams who are already promoted. Comiserations to REF :razz:. Good luck to the teams in the playoffs and I'll make a proper post with all of this stuff and more, shortly.

sorry to seem lost"", but where do i sign samurai up"" we r ready to join in on the action this season? cpt lust.. can u put us in a divison please"" xD?

Nelosis said:
sorry to seem lost"", but where do i sign samurai up"" we r ready to join in on the action this season? cpt lust.. can u put us in a divison please"" xD?

Nelosis, the ENL its taking a break after the playoffs and coming back in March.
By then, there will be a sing-up thread where you can apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom