[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Spring Cycle Fixtures Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

ramboTotalWar said:
-if the point of Trinity in the ENL was beating IG and then don't care about the matches after that one, why didn't they fight them in a simple clan war instead of joining ENL and then dropping out "cause they do not play wb anymore"?

They said that they joined ENL only to beat IG then they are not champions and they don't deserve the league. So, i don't see the reason of all this problems.

Maynd said:
YO! Cut the spam, if you wanna discuss ENL issues, its fine, don't bring your baby making into this thread.
Now, about the ENL, its has always been one of my greatest concerns: New clans that join without any given proof of consistency.
Only few managed to end a cycle without drooping from the ENL.
FF!  :grin:

dzioOb said:
In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc.

Yes, you are childish, but it started doing this when the missed chances to win. We are so well-used only the archers shot down your vegirs the saranids, on horseback was a pure rush.
But while there was a possibility you have made ​​every effort to win, pulled the draw. Just IG were prepared to meet us, and you are probably getting ready for an easy walk.
In the winter cycle, we have won a strong clans (past champions RS, DR, and others). Do you really believe that we (Inquisition) was just lucky?

My congratulations to the IG.

Sorry for Google Transl.

Above I listed the main components of force (military power).
I forgot to specify the most important factor influencing the victory in the battle and the war - good luck.

Do not ignore the good luck - it is most important.
All wars do not end the way it originally planned.

Alamut2 said:
dzioOb said:
In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc.

Yes, you are childish, but it started doing this when the missed chances to win. We are so well-used only the archers shot down your vegirs the saranids, on horseback was a pure rush.
But while there was a possibility you have made ​​every effort to win, pulled the draw. Just IG were prepared to meet us, and you are probably getting ready for an easy walk.
In the winter cycle, we have won a strong clans (past champions RS, DR, and others). Do you really believe that we (Inquisition) was just lucky?

My congratulations to the IG.

Sorry for Google Transl.

xD Yes, I believe so, and not even lucky, cause we let you win as I wrote somethere before ^^
BUT, I'm not blaming anybody, guys, I don't blame RNGD for giving free win to IG, we do the same to Inquisition. And we really don't care about 2nd place. It was so fun and that's why we are playing this game :grin:

Congratz IG and good luck in the next cycle!

Hives said:
No no, because we lost the last battle.

My bad, i meant Einherjar vs samurai :smile:

Set up an official match! If you pick a good date, AE Warband Battlestream will stream it :grin:

I for one would like to see/commentate on said match!

Back
Top Bottom