[ENL] League Tables and Fixtures | Spring Cycle Fixtures Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alamut2 said:
dzioOb said:
In the same way we demolished you guys, and we lost because we don't play anymore Warband and whole tactics for match with Inquisition was like, all archers or all cav, all are runing backward etc. etc.

Yes, you are childish, but it started doing this when the missed chances to win. We are so well-used only the archers shot down your vegirs the saranids, on horseback was a pure rush.
But while there was a possibility you have made ​​every effort to win, pulled the draw. Just IG were prepared to meet us, and you are probably getting ready for an easy walk.
In the winter cycle, we have won a strong clans (past champions RS, DR, and others). Do you really believe that we (Inquisition) was just lucky?

My congratulations to the IG.

Sorry for Google Transl.
Lol, I can barely understand a set of three consecutive words this guy says, why do people that can't communicate in English use this forum?

Read best of flame wars *the empire strikes back reloaded* now in black on brownish-something directed by george himself. 

congratz to AE and loved to see Einherjar vs Samurai!  :smile:

Morii said:
Hives said:
No no, because we lost the last battle.

My bad, i meant Einherjar vs samurai :smile:

Set up an official match! If you pick a good date, AE Warband Battlestream will stream it :grin:

I for one would like to see/commentate on said match!
Why official? It wouldn't make any difference in the ENL, you could just as well call it a friendly match. ^^

Morii said:
So you can write the result on your pretty little clanthreads ofc..
But it's getting streamed, no? And I know quite a lot of clans post any match, even if its a friendly one. :razz: (Not that I support this)

Seriously tho, training/friendly matches are for when you want to try new things, train older things or just want to have a laugh, official matches is when you want to put your training in use and try your hardest to win.

Except for a very few twatty little clans that mostly don't exist anymore, everyone is agreed that you don't post the results of training matches.

I'd also want to limit any possible excuses for losing made afterwards, which would also limit any possible drama. 'Official match' means that both teams will make sure they are playing at their best, tactics- and players wise. This will make sure that we have a fair estimation of which clan/team is stronger.

Morii said:
Seriously tho, training/friendly matches are for when you want to try new things, train older things or just want to have a laugh, official matches is when you want to put your training in use and try your hardest to win.

Except for a very few twatty little clans that mostly don't exist anymore, everyone is agreed that you don't post the results of training matches.

I'd also want to limit any possible excuses for losing made afterwards, which would also limit any possible drama. 'Official match' means that both teams will make sure they are playing at their best, tactics- and players wise.

Aight, I see your point. I agree.  :razz:

Einherjar doesn't even expose their match results anywhere. We leave that to the clans of 15 year olds who get off on watching their clan name winning a lot. :razz:

Also, since when is Morii such a srs bean.

Back
Top Bottom